Chapter 23: The Challenge

"Amy! NO!" Beca grunted from the vibrant doorway putting her head in her hands.

She should've known, I mean… Stacie and Amy planned this, what exactly did she expect?

"Stop being so uptight, this is aca-awesome!" Aubrey yelled opening the door to the darkly lit strip club.

The day, as expected, had been full of bar hopping and drinking contests that Amy and Stacie had planned out. The group was definitely already wasted by the time they rolled up to the strip club.

"Yeah, shorty, the bride wants strippers, the brides gets strippers," Stacie said with a wink following close behind Aubrey to the reserved table.

"Come on, Bec, it won't be that bad," Chloe said linking their arms. "I mean, how often is it that Aubrey is excited for a strip club?"

"You do have a point with that, red," Beca said with a grunt as they were seated around the leather couches.

She really had zero interest in watching anyone other than Chloe Beale strip and she shouldn't even be thinking that.

She definitely shouldn't. But come on.

That little black dress left little to the imagination….

And it's not like it wasn't something she hadn't seen before…

"Wait a minute, you said you knew where we would end up tonight, you secretly love this, don't you? This is totes where you come in all your free time," Chloe grinned, loving picking on Beca's uncomfortable nature.

"Ew, NO. God, NO. I'm offended you'd even think of me so lowly, Beale," Beca said in mock offense. "Uh, thanks," Beca said in discomfort as she grabbed the drinks from the very skimpily dressed woman who was delivering their table drinks.

"Well…. You know, the news never lies," Chloe winked with a slight shove to Beca's exposed knee.

"Oh, definitely not, and NO. This is NOT where we are ending up, I didn't make that phone call for nothing," Beca said with a grimace as she sipped the potent mixed drink.

"Phone call? What call?" Chloe pouted, knowing Beca wouldn't give up information.

"Amy, what the hell is this drink?" Beca deflected shouting over the music to Amy.

"You can thank Lily for that amazing contraption, pretty sure all the ingredients are totally safe for consumption," Amy shrugged taking the rest of her drink to the head.

Lily sat in the corner drinking the drink and grinning to no one in particular.

"Oh-oh my," Beca blushed deflecting her eyes from the waitress bending over in front of her to grab the pen she dropped.

"You are just adorable," Chloe chuckled.

The lights dimmed and sirens began playing throughout the building as a bunch of police officers approached.

"Fu-Fuck, I promise, I swear, I didn't know what was in this drink, I was forced it against my will!" Beca shouted, gripping Chloe's hand and waiting for them to arrest the group.