Chapter 1: The mysterious boys

Two teenagers were sitting in a boat, looking for fish. Their names were Sokka and Katara. They were siblings from a place called The Southern Water Tribe. They wore thick blue jackets. Sokka was holding a spear, hoping to stab any fish that jumped so he could catch it. Katara looked in the opposite direction.
"It's not getting away from me this time. Watch and learn Katara. This is how you catch a fish." Sokka told his sister. Katara looked at Sokka with disinterest, then looked down at the water. A fish swam by. Katara took off one of her thick blue gloves and extended her arm towards the water. She moved her hands, as if to trap the fish. The water moved around the fish, trapping it into a bubble of water before Katara raised it up.
"Sokka look!" Katara exclaimed with excitement.
"Shh. Katara, you're gonna scare it away. Mmmm. I can already smell it cookin' " Sokka whispered back and licked his lips.
"But Sokka, I caught one" Katara replied to explain her outburst of excitement. As Katara moved the water bubble towards the boat, Sokka picked up his spear, unintentionally knocking Katara's fish away from the boat.
"HEY!" Katara yelled out.
"Why is it every time you play with magic water, I get soaked?" Sokka asked in frustration. Katara sighed.
"It's not magic, it's waterbending. And it's..." Katara started to say before Sokka cut her off.
"Yeah yeah, it's an ancient art unique to our culture blah blah blah. Look I'm just saying that if I had weird powers, I'd keep my weirdness to myself." Sokka replied. Suddenly Katara noticed something orange floating in the water.
"Sokka, there's someone in the water!" Katara told Sokka.
"Why would someone be in the water. Are they Water Tribe?" Sokka asked. Katara shook her head.
"It doesn't look like it" Katara responded.
"Then we leave it alone. We can't be sure if it's a Fire Nation spy" Sokka replied. Katara shook her head.
"We can't be cruel. Gran Gran would be upset if we left someone to die" Katara pointed out as she used water bending to bring the boy into the boat.
"Katara don't!" Sokka insisted as she put the boy on their boat. Soon afterwards, they slammed into a piexe of ice, and they were caught in a current. Sokka started to row quickly to avoid being trapped by ice. However Sokka slammed into another piece of ice and the boy woke up.
"Watch out!" Katara yelled. The boy (Naruto) quickly became aware of his surroundings and he felt EXTREMELY COLD!
"GO LEFT! GO LEFT!" Katara yelled, however the current took Sokka right instead. They soon slammed into two blocks of ice and their boat was destroyed. The impact threw the three onto one of the giant ice platforms.
"OH MY GOSH, I'M SO FREAKING COLD!!!" Naruto yelled at the top of his lungs suddenly, startling Sokka.
"You call that left?" Katara asked Sokka.
"You don't like my steering? Then maybe you should have waterbended us out of the ice" Sokka answered sarcastically.
"So this is my fault?" Katara asked sarcastically.
"I knew I should have left you home. You pick up a stranger and you screwed up this entire fishing trip" Sokka replied. Naruto glared at Sokka.
"Were you just going to leave me there?" Naruto asked in anger.
"I don't have to answer to you!" Sokka replied.
"YOU ARE THE MOST SEXIST, IMMATURE, NUTBRAIN.... I'M EMBARRASSED TO BE RELATED TO YOU!" Katara roared. Unknown to her, the water was responding to her anger and it was cutting the iceberg behind her as the water followed the movements of her hands. Naruto looked at this in shock.
"Umm lady... do you see what you are..." Naruto started to ask.
"EVER SINCE MOM DIED, I'VE BEEN DOING ALL THE WORK AROUND CAMP WHILE YOU'VE BEEN OFF PLAYING SOLDIER!" Katara yelled, ignoring Naruto. Sokka then noticed what was happening as well and his face became one of worry.
"U-umm Katara" Sokka tried to say.
"I EVEN WASH ALL OF THE CLOTHES! HAVE YOU EVER SMELLED YOUR DIRTY SOCKS?! LET ME TELL YOU... NOT PLEASANT!" Katara shouted as the iceberg behind them kept cracking due to the rising water.
"LADY... YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!" Naruto yelled as he pointed behind him.
"I WON'T. THAT'S IT, I'M DONE HELPING HIM STRANGER! YOU HEAR SOKKA, I'M DONE HELPING YOU! FROM NOW ON YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!" Katara yelled and the water rose. Katara looked behind her to see the iceberg cracking and it broke. It made a wave that pushed their ice platform back. Katara and Sokka grabbed on an edge so as not to fall off, while Naruto put chakra to the soles of his feet.