Tested

I walk back to my cottage awaiting impatiently for his arrival. A couple of the boys come knocking on my door. 

"What do you fools want from me?" I ask spitefully.

"We want to know if you really believe him and if you will pass his test? Your brother is worried because he says you do not like being wrong," a boy around my age states with a smirk plastered on his face.

"What is your name first?" I ask smugly stepping outside the door now and shutting showing that I still have some power here on this pitiful island. 

"Tyler and this is my cousin Wilfred we have been here the longest before even Wendy's brothers!" the older one with dashing brown hair states.

"Nice to meet you Tyler and Wilfred and yes I will do my best to pass Pan's little test," I say rolling my eyes when I say the word test.

"It is truly a test of your loyalty to him," Wilfred says shyly. Suddenly shadow comes wisping the boy right in front us and we are left with nothing else to do.

"Well,hello there you must be Pan's latest snags," I say and the other to walk away but I still see them hiding in the bushes.

"Since when were girls allowed on this island," the boy around my age says looking at me head to toe with those green eyes of his and black shoulder length hair with red on the tips.

"I came myself with a special call seeking my brother," I say smartly walking with him away from the lost boys.

"Seeking your lover," he says smugly.

"BROTHER you dingus--" I say smartly and waltz to the nearest tree.

"Can you climb?" he asks smartly.

"Heck yeah I can how about you cutie can you?" I say regretting immediately that I called him cute but it already happened.

"Yes," he says heading up there as quickly as possible.

"Wait there are some things about this island you need to know and I intend to tell you everything," I say winking at Pan behind the bushes.

"Well then get your sorry little touchy up here then princess," he says climbing above the leaves.  So she climbs as high as she can up the tree without needing to stop. I am careful with the branches I grab since their is a manifestation of the sun gleaning in my eyes and I know I cannot let go. I almost fall and Pan is at the bottom ready to catch me however, the new guy grabs my hand and thrusts me up. His hands are so soft and he is so gentle with me I almost cannot believe this to be real.

"I got you and my name is Chuck by the way how about you," he says leaning on the tree like he owns it.

"Tina--Tina Storm," I say with a sigh of relief when I sit on the branch next him but with nothing to lean on so he lifts up his knee.

"Go ahead lean on it, what was that thing about the island you wanted to tell me your sweetness," he says eying me with those sweet green eyes.

"The true mastermind is Tinkerbell. Peter Pan has beene cursed by her to capture these boys here since he would not lie with her, there is only one way to break the curse that is for Peter Pan to be kissed by his true love that loves him back at sunset on a certain day I am not sure when," I say with a smirk having remembered Hook stopping by back home telling me the last part but I thought it was a bluff. 

"Wow is that the truth," he shouts down at Pan.

"Yes and congratulations doll face, you passed the test," Pan says as they both make their way down.