Final battle part one

I have finally fallen asleep but no matter.I am ready for the battle ahead. I head to my closet where Pan has provided me with a matching outfit of his with armor. I take off my pink nightgown and put it on and Pan hops through my window just as I cover my breasts.

"You have to win but just in case here is a special weapon, kill yourself and you and everyone you love will be off this island," Pan says with a smirk.

"Including you," I say with a yearning to be his forever.

"No," he says with despair.

"Of course not," I say and then grabbing a black sword I set on display in front of my mirror. I look there and feel I have aged while I have been here. My hair is thinner, chest is bigger, my face is even thinnner and Pan grabs my arms guiding me in a flex.

"You got this my darling. I know it," he says kissing my lips slowly as we walk out the door and everyone is already out thre clapping.

"I have not one yet so stop your clapping," I sa regretting it the minute it  slips.

"We are just happy you are willing to try, you are the first. Besides you will have the strength of Pan's true love.

"What does that even   mean?" I ask Pan.

"It means whoever goes to fight her that I truly love has the strength of my love of myself, making you practically invincible," Pan says as I know I now am smirk like crazy.

"Well there has to be a catch I can still be vulnerable to her right? I ask as we make our way to a long wooden breakfast table.

"Yes anywhere the armor is not plus the places on the battlefield where magic is banned that is ot by the garden on the other side of the island i created for you," Pan says blushing as he grabs me out some berries and gets me out some bacon. I could never be a vegetarian because bacon is what truly makes my world go round and feel complete.

"How bad are dark fairy battles? I have fought people with dark magic but never a fairy with dark powers. Should I have began training sooner?" I ask as we make our way to her castle where she has transformed her wand into dragon.

"Probably but we cannot change the past now can we," Pan says with a cackle tilting his head slightly back and then I transform my fireball into a dragon. I am not even sure how I did so but it happened.

"Look has come to play and I told you green is my girl," she say shooting fire at me that turns me blue. I huff back and wind my tail around until it smacks her in the face and I am green again. Then I turn back to myself.

"I will wear whatever color I want to and you will never tell or guide me otherwise you hear," I say with an evil smirk as I bow with my sword pressed to my chest and she does the same and then we launch ourselves towards one another and she creates a arena surrounded by lava and stands filled with fairies, lost boys, and Peter Pan who is smirking at me.

"Let's dance princess," Tink says and launches herself towards me and aims straight for my heart but I block her. The battle begins and I swing a lava ball from my sword and it singes her face which infuriates her even more so she grows tentacles of shadows from her hair and launches one towards me and it is hot as tar if not hotter and I can see the third degree forming but I do not care I have a battle to win. She flees behind trees she has put in the huge arena and must have managed to shrink herself down because pricked and nearly pass out but luckily some of he fairies from the sidelines are sending me healing spells. Tinker Bell must have notice because she launches a firey shadow towards them and whips them all back down in their seats.

I start healing myself remembering a spell Pan taught me last night who is now off his seat watching probably praying that I do not die.

I raise both my arms gathering the lava surrounding us and she does the same gathering every little shadow that is out there and we both release at the same time and I smirk evilly but get knocked almost  in by her blow and is knocked in. I debate in my mind whether I should save her but I want to win a fair fight and well that would not be fair in my opinion.  I dive in and she is already almost  sinking to the bottom eyes shut however I do it. I grab her and we both get on that rock and begin coughing up lava rocks before I finish she zaps me back in. Heaven forbid she even be the slightest kind to the woman who just spared her life for a quick second before murdering her. Luckily, I am able to build up the momentum and thrust to get myself out this time before frying myself and I put water on myself to cool down and shoot it at her as she begins to walk towards me.  A strike of pixie dust lightening hits my forehead and I redirect it back to her and smirk as it hits her right where her soul would be if she were a normal human/fairy.