Changes

I look in the mirror to find short hair that looks like my brother and a chiseled face that looks like I rolled around in dirt but more natural. I also notice some old freckles that were not there before the makeover upon my face. Silvermist winks at her and says "Oh my, I would date you if I did not know who you really were.

"Thank you," I say with a smirk winking at Pan as I wander to shadow. "Shall we put on show?"

"Yes we shall," Pan says priding himself in his own work and grabs me by the waist and I can not help but blush.

He gently sets me down and William glances at me.

"Who is the new boy?" he asks.

"The names Rusty," I say without even thinking a cent about why I said that name.

"I am William, hey where is my sister," William asks and I swallow nervously.

"She is in hiding," Pan says quicker than I can even think about pondering the thought of my brother discovering the truth.

"Why?" He asks more perturbing then before.

"She fell in love with me and Tink found out so she had to go under cover," he says rapidly and backs away so he doesn't look attached to me at the hip.

"Do you love her?" He asks pestering Pan and I cannot stand to watch it anymore.

"Look it's me I am playing a role just go along with it until we get this all sorted out please!" I say glaring at him with a look that could kill.

"Alright Rusty welcome to the island," William says and I walk around him.

"So what do you guys do for fun?" I ask with a smirk.

"Fun, we sit around eat and read and try to survive until the curse is broken," an unfamiliar face tells me.

"That needs to change you all should at least experience some fun if you ask me. There is a lake let's go swimming, I am self conscious though so my clothes stay on," I say feeling like mulan hiding as a man. She actually is really nice she came and visited our town last year.

"Whatever there is a cliff nearby let's go," Pan says turning at an angel where I can see a scar at the brim of his ear.

"Where did you get that Peter?" I ask in the manliest voice I can scraping  my throat violently.

"I got it fighting a fairy today, she tried to hit this girl on this island that I am madly in love with," he says falling behind everyone else and grabbing my hand.

"Never call me Peter, are you sure you can keep this up, I can find a way to send you home, I just know that no one else will come along that I feel this way. When our lips clashed it felt like coming to life all over again and everything I saw in the world was never even real," Pan says and  my cheeks turn rosey red and I grab his hand and we jump in the water together.

"You two are close," the kid says.

"He rescued me from a terrible situation," I say with a smirk. Suddenly my brother is dunking me.

"This is mandatory for every newbie," he says winking at me and I kick him in the men's weak spot and Pan splashes him before he can even scream. Everyone is laughing I swim to what looks like a cave on another edge of Neverland. I glance at the sunset and see Pan glancing at me and he along with the boy follows me probably yearning to know what goes through my deep train of thought!