Cake by the ocean

I have been here weeks and I fake boy during the day, love Pan when I can and we cuddle in the night in a place the fairies  will never spot us. Today when I wake up he as disappeared and I remember this is the day I will turn nineteen. I know I told him when my birthday was so him leaving me on this day hurts I decide to shove it aside and go to the closet and put on  a green dress that Pan must have left me and it flatters my figure perfectly. I then rush  to the make up bar he provided me with last week and plaster on red lipstick with pink eyeshadow and blush. I usually do not wear that much make-up but on my birthday I always choose to go all out. Then Pan wraps his arms around me putting on an emerald jewel that matches the pendant he is wearing.

"You look ravishing in that dress gorgeous, where have you been all my life birthday queen," Pan says whisperinf in my ear I turn around slowly and let the skirt flow full circle. Pan grabs my waist and caresses my bodice and pulls me close and plants one on me and then wisps me outside where I find all the boys out there and they are all begin to sing in tune "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Tina, Happy birthday to you!" I blush and then rush inside ready to change because I do not want to allow Tink to get me. Pan follows me inside and part of dress is off and I gather it back up before he sees anything.

"The fairies cast a spell dollface Tink only sees what we want her to see so although you are a girl and we may be making out she sees a boy and you on my back," Pan says and with this reassurance I put the dress back on and he draws me in and kisses me passionately and I do not want this moment to end but it has to so we go outside and he hands me over to the boys to celebrate.

"Men take care of her, I have so unfinished business to attend to and a new boy to bring in," Pan says and he rushes off with Shadow following behind.

"He seriously is not even going to be here to celebrate my birthday," I say with a huff but let the anger diminish as I see a table full of all my favorite breakfast foods starting with Pancakes and Sausage.

"You get to sit at the head because today my queen you are in charge while your king is off doing who knows what on your special day," Champ says and I blush at the sound of queen ringing through my veins.

"Queen, me and he your King, since when was this established," I say with a smirk across my face.

"Yes, he has always been considered our king since he is in charge and always providing and fighting for us, he is the soul reason none of us have been stuck lying in the arms of that heathen named Tink," a boy with blonde hair who I have talked with before but his name is escaping me.

"Calvin, that is not the only reason he also the one who saved us from the beast," my brother says and I glance over to him shockingly slamming my utensils down.

"A beast, what beast?" I say yearning to know more but shivering beneath my bones.

"Captain Hook, he is this zombie pirate who tries to invade this island and steal all of its goods that are on it and turn all of us. But enough talk let's eat it is your birthday for goodness sake," my brother says with a smile upon his face and so I dig in. After breakfast they let me choose what we do next so I suggest rock climbing the mountain next to Tink's quarters. I grab the rock crann above me and zap my dress into a t-shirt and some khaki shorts that go to the middle of my thigh and some black combat boots. I begin my ascent and my brother follows and then so does the rest of them. It feels like it has been years since the last time I went rocking climbing and the air is a little thinner than I expected but it is perfect to me because I can smell the fresh cherry blossom that must be at the top  on my final reach I see it's beautiful blooms and run over to it to put a blossom in my hair. Everyone else is making there way to the top practically out of breath and I just laugh and my brother grabs me and lifts me up by my waist and I smirk kicking and screaming.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I say at the top of my lungs and my  mind slips into wondering what Tink may be seeing at the moment. I gaze up to the sky above feeling the heat on my skin and sweat trickling down my body assuming it must already be noon. He sets me down and I see a pool of water below us and I bravely make the first leap quickly changing into a green swimsuit I blame Pan for this becoming my new favorite color and honestly  I am ok with that and Pan grabs me in an embace and we fall together making a huge splash bigger than anyone could ever imagine. He smiles and moves me under a cave where no one can see us and kisses me slowly and I press my  fingers through his hair and fall in love all over again and he smiles widely and then a boy about my age appears whom I recognize.

"This is Adam, he is from your town, Adam this is the Love of my life Tina," he says and our eyes meet and the flashbacks come rushing in like emotions. I was sixteen when Adam moved into our town and everyone thought he was the cutest knight who ever lived and he just so happened to think I was the cutest warrior so he flirted with me for years and began courting me for two years and everyone told me he was going to propose the night of my eighteenth birthday that night came and went nothin he did not even visit me once. I panicked and went to his house where he lived alone and saw him with Liona a girl from the next town over. I cried for weeks desperately in my room refusing to come out.

"We have already met angel," I say and then kiss him again slowly and we all three swim in silence back to the others then to the ocean.

"I have a surprise for you that is why I have been gone all day," Pan says with a smirk.

"What?" I ask and then see a huge black velvet cake with him and I in green on it and a ring at the top which Pan then soon grabs.

"Tina Storm will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Pan asks and I blush and nearly scream.

"Of course handsome now let's eat," I say and he helps me slice the cake and kisses my neck when the shadow of Tink bursts out of the cake and grabs me by the wrist. My new emerald ring slips off my finger as I ascend far away. Shadow tries to save me but he is not stronger than her and the more I struggle the harder she clutches so I give in and let her take me.