Uncharted

When I look up again I see a fairy with black wings fluttering towards me.

"What on earth are you thinking falling for him knowing he is a horrible person?" she asks in a rasping voice binding me with vines.

"I know the truth is it Vidia," I say struggling to even breath much less talk.

"Well kissing him is a sin on this island, all it leads to is broken hearts and dark scars," she says summoning a mist that turns into a pensive that shows Wendy screen and in chains.

"She never her loved him," I say smartly as possible.

"What makes you any different?" she asks. I ponder how to answer but realize she is actually a fan of Tinkerbells work so I cannnot trust her with the truth. My mind wraps around the idea of actually how I feel and I realize I cannot even describe.

"You are right is uncharted territory for me and I have no words except it is not love," I say speaking a partial truth.

"Well then you can do us a favor and get a boy to come up here with him," Vidia says.

"No one trusts him so I do not see how or why anyone would come with him," I say lying through my teeth.

"Off with you then," she says rudely. I come back to the Lake.

"Pan, where was I handsome," I ask as he grabs me and holds me tightly.

"My guess is Tink's, headquarters her pawns are going to keep an eye on you now, I have a curse once my lips touch another, that person goes to her presence despite how much I fight it there is nothing I can do about it," Pan says shyly. Suddenly the wisps of his Shadow appears in the chill night air above us and grabs hold of both us like it wants to tell us something but what do we not already know especially him.

"Where are you taking us shadow," Pan asks but the Shadow just pushes him aside jolts us in the air out of the Lake and straight into a cave.

"Here you go Sir, I believe the writings upon these scrolls will satisfy you," he says addressing the scrolls that show a picture of me kissing Pan in the Lake and then again upon hill on what looks to be his birthday.

"Is that how the curse is broken by the kiss of true lover on that day and place?" I ask.

"Yes, however that particular side of the island is uncharted territory because it is crawling with pawns of you know who," he say emphasizing crawling.

"Well, then how would we even get it and what is to say she will not kill me by then," I say with a worried look in my eye as I begin to ball my hands into a fist.

"That is one day I and whomever I am with turns invisible to her but only at dusk when they are asleep," Pan says nearly tripping on a darker scroll. This scroll shows what happens if we do not succeed, each boy is turned into her slave, Pan and I are dead, and my brother...that is the worst part he falls in love with her.

"This is if we fail, I guess I have to be the one which I am fine with because Pan I am into you," I say as bravely as possible choking on the idea of dying and dying on the inside if my brother ends up with that deadbeat fairy.

"How can we hide you?" Pan asks ripping the black scroll out of anger of her finding me.

"Disguise me as a lost boy," I say.

"Honey you have breasts but we could work around those I will gather the good fairies and see what they can do for you, Shadow take her to the north side of the island where the hook cave is and I will meet you there," Pan says and he flies away. Shadow grabs my shoulders again and glides me off the ground like I am the lightest thing he has ever held.

"Here you go angel," he says gently setting me down in a dimly lit cave with bats hanging by there nails.

"Since when could you talk," I ask sitting down on a nearby rock.

"Since Tink attempted to create a darker Pan but he brought me to his side and her magic was fading that is why I am not a tangible being. I love the way I look with you, I mean my flesh and bone self, right from the start I knew it was going to be you but I stumbled across the scrolls the other day and after you two kissed I knew it had to be true," he said with a smirk on his face floating next to me. Clouds prance across the sky and it begins to start pouring down rain like there is no tomorrow.

"If he was planning to use makeup he may want to change his mind or wait it out until this rain lightens up in my opinion that is what would make the most sense but I am not him," I say and suddenly he and five fairies fly in at once and I feel excitement at the sight of him and them all at once.

"Even though it is raining dear we can do the makeover here and wait out the storm to send you out again.

"I am ready let's begin," I say and they start by cutting off my thick hair. Then they make there way to the face. First they put foundation then some dark makeup to look like I have been outdoors or something. They use a thin liquid eyeline to fill my eyebrows and they use extensions to create a beard on my face but a light one that looks a lot like my neighbors and that is when nostalgic sets in. Thinking back to when my sister and I would do each others make up and she even did her make up once for a date and a single tear runs down my face. "This uncharted territory will be found and we will break this curse my little sister still needs me in her life."