Induction part two

Gun in hand I make my way around the woods and gather some poisonous berries to trick and trap the animals to take them down. I crunch some leaves as I move and place the berries below a tree that is directly above where they are. I begin to climb this tree slinking my way to the top where Pan awaits me.

"Hello my angel, I am glad you found those berries and did not eat them yourself, " he says grabbing me close and I kiss him right there and then we both hear some rustling below us. The berries are being eaten by a huge bear and I begin to climb down the tree and pounce on the bear which turns out to be a boy in disguise. I punch him and run even deeper into the woods where I find a bunny which I know is not enough to end this ceremony so I kill it and start gathering wood for a fire. I begin to create the fire when Pan appears.

"I forgot to give you blankets so which would you rather have blankets or me to keep you warm," he says with a smirk and blushing as he says the last part. I hesitate thinking how off that would look but I yearn to be wrapped in his arms again since they are where I feel at home.

"I would love to be in your arms to keep warm," I say and the wind begins to blow significantly more and he grabs me in an embrace and I settle on his chest and Shadow places a blanket on both of us and kisses me goodnight. Pan grabs the bottom of my chin and puckers up. I close my eyes as our lips collide in a kailiascope of feelings rush through my veins and I grab his head making the kiss last longer and then we both stop and we both fell asleep.

Sounds of thunder wake me up and Pan is still sound asleep but i need utter silence to sleep the sky is still fairly dark telling me  it  is still night. There is a wolf below us growling at us so I grab a sword jump down as quickly as possible and thrust the sword into the wolf's spleen.

Pan is now up and says "two of three beasts if you get all three my love you have been inducted." That is when he disappears and I am alone again. I grab the sword out of the wolf and drag the foul to the fire from the previous night and start it again with flint. I chop the wolf's head and tail off and begin to skin the beast and separate the meat but part and cook the leg and thigh for breakfast. It oddly tastes a lot like chicken which really surprised me since the two creatures are far from similar in body structure and purpose. I cook the chest to snack one while I go hunting for the other two beasts whatever they may be. I then dart in the direction the wolf had come from in hopes it was trying to run away from another beast which it most likely was. Once I have been running for what feels like over an hour I climb a tall oak and set pieces of the chest sitting below the tree to tempt the other carnivore that is out there. Pan appears with some water in pouch and dumps some on me cooling me off and hands the rest to me to drink.

"Normally,  I do not take care of the inductees so much but none of the boys are watching and I am in love with you and want you to be taken care of very well," Pan says kissing me once again this one is longer than the previous kisses but leaves as soon as there is large crunch coming from the right and a giant albino bear appears and begins to chomp down on the chest of the wolf and I ready my sword and pounce on it however the bear grabs my waist and thrusts me to the ground. I can see why this is the last beast. I glance up and it has one missing eye with a huge scar across where it used to be he raises his paw and thrusts it at me and I do my best to block it with my sword pushing with all my might and he kicks the sword out of my hand and wacks my cheek causing a huge scar.  I run to my sword and climb back up the tree and run out down his back slicing him nearly in half if my sword was longer and he falls in front of me and now I use my magic to splice him into tiny little pieces. Pan comes and grabs me full on princess kissing me but quickly stops when the boys come rushing towards me all at once.

"Pan it is alright we all no who he is so keep kissing your girl then let us congratulate her," a young boy named Champ said and so he did he  kissed me what felt like hours and it was heaven then he finally let me go and all the boys clapped and whistled then came up to me one by one and congratulated and thanked me for loving Pan. I laugh as they do this and kiss my brother on the cheek when he comes up and he darts to Pan.

"You better treat her right or I will cut you," he says and we all laugh.