Festering wounds

I blacked out when she grabbed me but awoke to her and Vidia standing around me. "Look princess you cannot full us we are the top investigators in this dump, so break your stupid spell and come out to play," Tinkerbell says and her wings have turned black and eyes blood red. 

"How do you think you could break my perfect curse tomorrow with one simple kiss, Pan did not know there was more but first I will show you around and let you see things my way," she says rudely.

"Okay," I say hiding every inch of fear that is manifested in my body and Vidia slices my arm and gathers my blood in a bottle.

"I will keep this for safe keeping tink I doubt she will be needing it anytime soon," she says with A grimace and flutters into a dark and dreary castle.

"Now, my pet I know he has told you that I tried to make love but that is not entirely the truth, you see fairies get lonely and as I was visiting the enchanted forest one day I came across a teenage boy whom lost his parents and fell instantly in love so I took him to my palace, together I told him we could be the rulers of fairy land and help those that are lost find joy again all he had to do was lie with me. He bitterly refused so I cursed him that he could never leave and must take other lost boys and bring them to my feet," Tink says trying her best to ask for pity but I refuse to give even though part of it knows what it is like to feel lonely.

"So your jealous I have your man that seems  to me like it is a personal problem for you not anything I can do about it. I cannot help my feelings of passion towards him. He is so much stronger than you think and you only pity yourself your kingdom must have two rulers and one must be weaker he refused because he knew he was stronger than you and would become a king of people he did not even relate to," I say remembering a dream I had the other night when I was in his strong arms.

"What makes you say that?" she asks curiously floating to a dark, crimson, felt throne and sitting on it as if she is already the ruler. Something tells me she does not know of the traders she has among her own people.

"I can feel power as it emulates off someone I touch and has more power than you can imagine and between he and I we are unstoppable," I say getting up and shouting at her with confidence. Suddenly, she begins to spin and enlarge her entire self until she barely fits and she laughs an obstreperous laugh.

"Huhuhuhhahahhahahhehehe," and then she grimaces down upon me.

"I am not afraid of you," I say boldly with an evil smirk trying to hide my fear as she raises her wand to me like it is nothing.

"Oh good, I hate fighting people afraid of me. I enjoy your confidence deary," she says that last word sounds oddly familiar. Then it comes to me.

"Your in kahoots with Rumplestiltskin," I say boisterously and she rolls her eyes but he appears.

"Have you missed me Tina, how's mom and dad?" he says in a straining voice thats sounds like he was smoking tea leaves like there was no tomorrow.

"Great now that they are going to be avenged," I say throwing a fireball at him he redirects it at me but I push it to the side and make him move so I can make my way to Tink.

"I do not think so, the curse cannot be broken if I am dead,however  you must fight me after the kiss. The winner of the battle will rule this island and get Pan for eternity," she says with a grimace and then she wisps me back after shattering my dress. "Green is my color not yours and since I am not going to wear it no one but Pan on this island is going to," she says. I think to myself I will just have to wear green to the battle tomorrow and I grab Pan and hold him as tight as I can.

"We need to stay up and train tonight, I have a battle to win tomorrow," I say as the sunsets and the moon rises above us in the dark blue sky. Everyone else has left but he must have waited up on me. He begins my training by throwing ice at me which I in turn melt and pelt at him to the side where her precious wing would be.