Induction part 1

"I have always wondered what it s like to be inducted into a society," I say and William grabs my back and sets me on his shoulders.

"This is how," he says pushing me off and I flail my arms like I have never fallen into the trap of reality and I realize I am near the same place I was captured and I glance towards Pan who paddles towards me.

"Are you alright Rusty" he says and then lowers his voice "I will never let her get you again my love I promise come my birthday this will all be over, however there is more induction to be done such as the mandatory interview with me and proving you know how t hunt."

"Easy enough I have been hunting since I was a boy and have nothing to hide from you Pan," I say loudly making sure everyone hears my bellowing voice and the two of us swim to the shore and he begins my interview.

"Do you have any powers?" he asks me and I shift my eyes to the dark sand and make it soil.

"Yes, is this something the boys all do or the girls?" I ask glaringly expecting him to say the boys.

"Girls and a few boys, did you ever believe that I was the bad guy?" Pan asks more seriously than he had previously.

"Yes because it was you that stole my brother but now angel I see I was wrong and you are the good guy," I say with a smirk and he kisses my hand when he knows no boy is watching.

"I see, what do you want to be when you grow up dear?"  he asks me.

"I want to be a mother and knight in the kings army fighting those who try to take away my freedom and the freedom of my family. I believe in being the change you want to see in the world," I say wisely with a huge grin.

"I cannot argue logic like that, I want to be a blacksmith for the army I have always been very good with my hands and enjoy the art that goes behind it," Pan says and so I create a sword with my powers a spell I have only used once to create a gun to try and fight of evil gremlins that attacked our cottage and  mom and dad were off fighting the war. They are the main reason I want to join the ranks to honor them.

"This is a black sword these are very rare items and you have to show me how to make them with and without magic. Let's go grab materials from that cave we will need all we can get when you hunt and we begin this war," Pan says so we paddle to the shore and I chip down every piece of ore I can and find berries and smash them so the swords will be black and begin hammering down the swords and set it in the fire I create with my bear hands and hammer again. thunk-thunk the sound it makes each time I swing and you can smell the scent of burning metal. I make the first sword and he guides me to the forest where I assume I begin my hunt.

"You have three hours to find and kill three beasts best of luck" he says and wisps away.