Unexpected Reunion

Diyoza had given Thea the job of fixing on of the rovers that had broken down a few years ago, Clarke and her had given up on it but with the new resources Thea had now, it was possible.
She had been working since daylight, looking through the car for any problems. Finding a lot to work on and only a few things to replace; the clutch, the radiator had a hole blown through it, along with several pieces of the engine that needed replacing. But beside all those things, it seemed like a piece of cake to Thea.

Thea flipped down her welding helment and flicked on her blow torch, beginning to weld a new steering wheel. The other one had basically rusted to dust, so she decided to make a new one from the spare metal lying around.
She began welding the two curved pieces together, a few moments later turning of the torch and checking if she had properly welded it together. Then the sound of someone talking through the radio, making Thea turn her attention to the bench across the room. Sliding on her swivel chair across the room, she reached the radio. Flipping her helmet up and grabbing the radio she spoke.
"I'm here" Thea said, taking the helmet off and placing it on the bench, then lifting the goggles from her eyes so that they were now on her forehead.
"I need you down in the control centre, there's a computer that needs fixing. Get down here, now" Diyoza instructed, then the radio went static. Thea let out a sigh before standing, she grabbed a bag and put some tools in it. She then began walking, grabbing a radio she had been fixing for McCreary, reluctantly.

Thea made her way into the corridor, turning a right and then heading straight, approaching a corner and turning right. Before no time she was approaching the main control centre of the ship, spotting McCreary and one of his guys at the doorway.
Thea came to a halt in front of them, holding up the radio McCreary went to snatch it, but Thea moved her hand at his attempt.
"My radio, please" He asked making Thea form a small grin on her face, and then handing him the radio. It took a few seconds for McCreary to let Thea pass, as he was checking for any fowl plays. The radio checked out he stepped aside, letting Thea pass.

"Thanks" he uttered making Thea come to a stop and spin around.
"That almost sounded genuine" the sarcasm evident in her tone of voice, then she turned and made her way into the control centre, walking up to Diyoza who had noticed her presence.

"Been at work, I see" Diyoza commented half making Thea nod in response to her appearance.
"Yes, I gave the rover a few little enhancements your men are sure to love" Thea looked up at Diyoza with a grin.

"Thea?" A familiar voice made Thea tense up, turning in the direction of where the voice came from, only to find someone she thought she would never see again.
'Raven' was her one thought, echoing in her head like the sound of bells chiming.
"It is you" Raven said in astonishment, meanwhile Thea just stared, her face telling Raven the words she wasn't able to form. That she was surprised and confused at the predicament that Raven was in.
Raven took a step forward but Thea stepped back, making Raven suspicious.
"We thought you were dead...all of us thought you died, how?" She questioned.

"I was locked in a lighthouse, till I blew it up" Thea blatantly states, sounding half annoyed. Which she earned, especially after watching them leave just before she got to the lighthouse. Raven looked as if she was about to speak, then Thea turned to Diyoza.
"Which computer is it?" She questioned looking away from Raven, which earned a confused look from Raven.
"That one" Diyoza pointed to the computer that Shaw sat at, pulling at the panel on the bottom of the computer. Thea approached the panel, where Shaw was crouched, he stood up letting Thea look at the situation. A few seconds of analysing what may be wrong, and then she began pulling at a cord. Yanking it out from the adapter it was plugged into and finding a cord had been cut, she looked slightly to the corner at Shaw and then back at the cord, realising it was purposely done. She then cut the cord where it was cut and frayed the wires, beginning to rewire it to a new cord.