TGITN

West Hollywood, CA: LGBT friendly Coffee Shop

In the coffee shop, Pearl and Violet get to know one another a lot well..

Pearl: Do you have any siblings?

Violet: I'm an only child, adopted by Dax. You?

Pearl: I have sisters: Katya, Ginger, and Kennedy; they are the "Bitter Old Lady Brigade." What do like to do for fun?

Violet: I travel to Manhattan for fun; I initially did this to forget about the past tumultuous with my ex boyfriend, Nico. You?

Pearl: I always wanted to go to Manhattan. What are some fun stuffs and sightings in New York?

Violet: I am glad you asked, I love going to broadway, time square, strip clubs, burlesque, modeling, yoga, acrobats, etc.

Pearl: May I join you one day?

Violet: You are more than welcome to join me! In fact, I am going to Dallas for a small vacation from reality, do you care to join?

Pearl: Care? I would love to join you, girl!

Detox: One double shot espresso for that wicked witch and one caramel mocha for the sweetie in pearly white. 

Violet: This coffee shop waitress seems to have a crush on you, girl!

Pearl: I mean, she's cool, but she is just not my type

Willam: (singing) my cappuccino is pretty, my cappuccino is the best, it is made with almond milk and love, it's so a beaute!

Pearl and Violet: (laugh)

Brooklyn, NY: Straight Bar

Aquaria: (views the post on instagram) I cannot believe The Elephant has done it again! I mean, she is kissing random dudes in the opera! Look!

Vixen: (views the same post) Oh I cannot believe her! I mean, she is bad in all the places, both right and wrong!

Aquaria: Anyways, shout out to you for standing up for yourself against her!

Vixen: It's about time I put my foot down, unfair wages, no raises, working overtime, and horrible boss, hence the elephant...

Vixen and Aquaria: Level of unprofessionalism.

Aquaria: Are you excited for this upcoming week?

Vixen: Besides missing How To Get Away With Murder, fuck yeah!

Aquaria: It may be a bummer missing our favourite show, but it's worth it!

Vixen: Plus, we will definitely not miss the elephant boss...

Vixen and Aquaria: Level of unprofessionalism.

Two sleazy boys with wives: Hey mahogany beauty, do you want to have a threesome with us?

Aquaria: Ew, get away, can't you see my girlfriend is sitting next to me?!

Vixen: Yeah, bitches! You better step the fuck back!

Other two sleazy boys with wives: Hey beauty with auburn braids, do you want to chill with us?

Vixen: What the-this is my girlfriend sitting next to me, are you blind?!

Aquaria: Get the fuck off of our backs, bitches!

Vixen and Aquaria: (make out and stick their middle fingers on each of their hands)

The sleazy boys: Fuck no! I hate this! That's disgusting!

Poor wives of the sleazy boys: Not as disgusting as each of us couples getting a divorce! Let's go girls, let's plan a trip to Bangkok, Thailand to celebrate our first days being single and enjoy drag shows! Annee Maywong and Natalia Pilcram are calling our names! This interracial couple looks cute anyways!

Vixen and Aquaria: Thank you!

Sleazy Boys as Divorcees: Fuck you, bitches!

Vixen and Aquaria: Level of unprofessionalism. (laugh and embrace)

Orlando, FL: Gay Night Club

Trinity: This is one of the best nights alive, thanks to you! (holding Lineysha's hips as the latter twerks on former)

Lineysha: Thanks, baby! (grinding up from Trinity's crotch area  her abs)

Trinity: I have never in my life flirted with a lady, in fact, you are the first woman crush and the hugest one yet!

Lineysha: Same here; the boys I have met were never enough to keep me coming and going, but you are the one who do me justice.

Trinity: You are that filf!

Lineysha: And so are you! The friend I would love to fuck!

Trinity: Do you want to hook up, now?!

Lineysha: Fuck yeah!

Trinity and Lineysha: (hook up from kissing to full on sex)