PHONE CALLS

VIOLET'S PHONE CALL FROM KENNEDY AND MASTERS

Violet: on her Break from her modeling gig, picks up the phone

Violet: Hello?

Jasmine: Jush, your lady lover is in Brazil, and is missing you like crazy.

Violet: Oh wow, I thought I came to Milan to start a better life, but now, I realised that I am missing my better half.

Kennedy: And your better half is Miss Thang herself.

Violet: Yes, it's true...I miss my Pearl...

AQUARIA'S PHONE CALL FROM BLAIR AND BABY SISI

A young lady receives a phone call from Blair...

Young lady: Hello?

Blair: Hi, it's Blair; listen, my sister is in love with someone who is a mermaid and I was wondering if I could talk to her.

Young lady: Okay, I will get her. )speaks in Italian) Aquaria, someone wants to talk to you)

Aquaria: speaks in Italian) Alrightee, I will be there. )comes out of the water)

Aquaria: Hello?

Blair: Aquaria, it's Blair. I am calling to talk to you about Vixen...she is in Brazil...she misses you so much, she cannot sleep...oh at all.

Aquaria: I honestly feel the same way, I feel alone underwater, even when other mermaids are surrounding around me.

SiSi: Auntie Aquawia, Auntie Vixen misses you, and she wuvs you a lot.

Aquaria: Oh my God, I have to do something...

Aquaria: AAAAAAAHHHH, I HAVE NO CLOTHES ON.

Young lady: )hands Aquaria her robe)

Aquaria: Now, I really got to do something...

LINEYSHA'S PHONE CALL FROM JESSICA AND APRIL

Lineysha has just finished her showgirl act, she has collected a lot of cash full of tips, and is about to call it a night until she picks up the phone...

Lineysha: Hello?

April: Hola, puta, I know you will get upset about what I am about to say, but here is the tea. Trinity is sorry about what she has done, she misses you, and she is feeling empty.

Lineysha: WHAT? I HAVE TO COME BACK, IS SHE STILL WITH YOU ALL? AND ABOUT THAT INFIDELITY INCIDENT, IT IS SO THE SCUM'S FAULT. 

Jessica: No, she is in Brazil to try to feel better, but she is feeling out of it. Plus, she meant to choose you over the scum, plus Phi Phi is here, doing planks. Hi, Phi Phi. )screeching) BULLSHIT.

Lineysha: Now, this is the exact piece that I have been missing; the lap dances, strip teases, kisses, and sex with men and women are not enough. Trinity is so the one...