Girls Night Out Gone Wrong

West Hollywood, CA: Pool party at night and Violet's controlling ex is back!

In Max's fifties' style home, Pearl, Trixie, Max, Jaidynn, Kandy, and Fame are having a pool party of five on a Thursday night. There are lights under the pool and jacuzzi displaying pretty colours, Max  blowing bubbles and Jaidynn dancing around them, Fame being sexy in the waterfalls, Kandy singing some karaoke, Trixie in the jacuzzi, being on instagram, and Pearl diving and swimming. All things go swell until Pearl gets a phone call...

Pearl: Hello?

Violet: P-P-Pearl, I-I-I am on the f-f-floor, 

Pearl: Violet, what happened?

Violet: H-H-He's b-b-back, N-N-Nico's back.

Pearl: HE'S WHAT? I WILL BE RIGHT BACK, I WILL SO KICK HIS ASS.

Pearl hangs up the phone, kisses her friends goodbye while giving a valid reason: her girlfriend is in trouble and in need of her help.

Brooklyn, NY: HTGAWM marathon night in and Aquaria's secret found underwater!

With Blaze along with Lucy in his mother's home, Katelynn along with Louie in her old friend's home, and SiSi in her room sleeping, Vixen, Blair, Cracker, and Monet are watching HTGAWM back to back to back; everyone is remained gagged until Vixen gets a text from Aquaria.

Aquaria: Vixen, can you come meet me outside?

Vixen: Sure, what's up?

Aquaria: I have a secret to tell you.

Vixen: I will be right there.

Vixen leaves her home, and tells her sisters that she has to meet up with Aquaria; her sisters form a group hug with Vixen as the latter is about to leave. All of the sudden, SiSi wakes up, cooing, "Bye bye, Aunt Vixen, I wuv you." Vixen, surprised that SiSi says her first words, tearfully responds, "I love you too, SiSi."

Orlando, FL: Dinner at the lounge and Trinity's slip up hits hard!

Lineysha, Jessica, Yara, and April are hanging out, eating dinner in the gay lounge as they watch "The White Chicks," this time in English. This brings Lineysha back memories, going to Brazil with Trinity, Pearlet, and Vixria. Speaking of which, Lineysha got a text from supposedly Trinity...

"Trinity": Please, come to my home, now.

Lineysha: What happened, bae?

"Trinity"/O'Hara: My name is not "bae," it's O'Hara to you. I have yo warn you that Trinity may be cheating on you with a man.

Lineysha: Hahahahah, you are lying, O'Hara, my bae would never do this shit.

O'Hara: Well, c'mon, come over to my house, I need to show you what's up.

Lineysha: sighs) Alrightee, I will come over.

Lineysha then says her "see you laters" to her sisters as she jets off to Trinity's house to find out the truth.