Trinity's Infidelity

LINEYSHA ENCOUNTERS WITH O'HARA

O'Hara: Hey, Lineysha. I am so glad you are here. gives her an unwanted hug)

Lineysha: Umm, hi. I am here to tell Trinity that-

O'Hara: It's over? I so cannot wait. laughs)

Lineysha: sighs, rolls her eyes, and goes upstairs)

LINEYSHA FINDS OUT THE UNFORTUNATE EVENT

Lineysha: Baby, your mean sister O'Hara has been telling lies that-

Trinity and Ringo are caught in the act, with Trinity grabbing his as as they are making out.

Lineysha: gasps) AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Trinity: Baby, I can explain, that scumbag keeps on-

Lineysha: -getting kissed by you? Is that your explanation?

Trinity: Baby, it's not like that, he's a tempting siren-

Lineysha: If it is not like that, then what is it?

pause

Lineysha: TELL ME.

Trinity: He did not respect me saying no nor did he take the fact that you and I are dating, I love you so much.

LINEYSHA ASKS TRINITY TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HER AND THE SCUMBAG BOY

Lineysha: takes a deep breath) I will give you an ultimatum, if you truly love me, then kick him to the curb and we will resolve things. If you choose to be with this scum, then there is no longer you and I and it's your loss.

TRINITY CHOOSES THE LATTER, LEAVING THE FORMER HEARTBROKEN

Trinity: Baby, I will give you an honest answer, and all I need in my life in sin is you.

O'Hara: Bullshit, she only wants Ringo, the scumbag. That lesbian is using you for her own good.

Trinity and Lineysha: WHAT?

Lineysha: YOU REALLY THINK THIS?

Trinity: NO, SHE IS SAYING LIES, BLACKMAILING THIS SCUM, TELLING HIM THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM, WHEN IN ACTUALITY, HE IS GROPING ME INAPPROPRIATELY, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

Ringo: Welp, she loves me, she loves me.

Long pause: Lineysha is on verge of tears, Trinity is nauseated, Ringo is looking at Trinity in the suggestive manner, and O'Hara breaks the fourth wall by smirking

LINEYSHA LEAVES FOR FLORENCE (ITALY)

Lineysha: breaks the pause, crying) If that's your decision, then fine, I am leaving for Florence to have a moment to myself, heal these wounds, and forget about this shit.

Trinity: But baby-

Lineysha: crying) It's your decision, you love him. leaves out of Trinity's home)

Trinity: opens the door, screaming) Baby, Ringo is a whore, a bitch, and poor excuse of shit, HE IS NOTHING AT ALL, HE IS A PERVERT AND A DEMON.

Ringo: gasps, cries, and runs away to his home

O'Hara: breaks the wall by smirking

Lineysha: You know who's worse? You are because you lied tom me, girl. leaves to her home to pack and leave for Florence)