Weekend Getaway

Dallas, TX: "Tell them we said 'Hi.'"

It's Saturday morning, and Pearl and Violet has landed in Dallas, and this time, they met their old pals who live in the suburban house. Pearl and Violet are greeted by the friendly raven haired gem named BenDeLaCreme, "My friends, welcome back I miss you, gals" She then gives the two gal pals a hug; that's when Shangela run downstairs all the way from the bathroom in her towel, saying: "Oh Miss BenDeLa, you are being so friendly to these strang- AAAAAH! HALLELLU, WELCOME BACK GIRLS! SHARON, THESE TWO YOUNG JUDIES ARE BACK, AND THIS TIME, THEY HAVE LITERALLY MET ONE ANOTHER! AAAAH!" The mysterious voice from the kitchen can be heard, "Two judies met for the first- oh! Pearl and Violet have finally met, you both are so alike!" Oh, it's just Sharon Needles serving breakfast with her raven hair and dark outfit and makeup. She then continues, "Oh! Let us all go to Six Flags Over Texas together!"

Two hours later, they all arrived in Six Flags Over Texas to have some fun; this has been the amusement park of their lives since childhood. They ride on a lot of rides from Aquaman to La Fiesta de las Tazas to Batman The Ride. But, the Catwoman Whip takes the cake in many ways: Pearl and Violet laugh out loud like maniacs, Sharon is busying knitting her black sweater, and BenDela is shouting "Weeeeee!" And then, there is Shangela, screaming of fear, which is the exact opposite of her amused counterparts, she even screams, "AAAAAAAAH! HALLELLOO! HELP ME! HALLELLOO! I WANNA GO HOME! HALLELLOO! AAAAAHHH!"

After the rides, the girls eat dinner: Pearl and Violet have chicken burger with fries, Sharon has fries only, and BenDela and Shangela have veggie pizza. "What is this inside the pizza?" Shangie asks DeLa. DeLa responds, "It's actually tomato sauce with basil, with some garlic and peppers." "Well, this actually tastes sweet!" Shangie responds. Sharon, Pearl, and Violet discuss on Sharon's veganism and how she has become vegan.

Chicago, IL: "Why can't we all be like them?"

Vixen and Aquaria travel by train to meet up with their childhood friends in Chicago. Despite them arriving downtown being tired, one of their old friends, dressed in turquoise chainmail mini dress and black layers, wake them up with her enthusiasm, "Absolutely stun!" Vixen screams, "Aaaaaah! Gia Gunn, I miss you girl, you have glowed up," and then hugs her childhood friend. Aquaria tearfully responds, "I will snapchat this happy moment!" Then, someone, in green from short bob and makeup to bodysuit and tutu, walks in, saying, "Y'all wanted a happy moment, eh?! C'mon Chicago, let's get sickening, ow! (death drops and glides back up in a showgirl manner)" Aquaria realises that Laganja is here, gets excited, and jumps on her to hug her, "Aaaah! Miss Ganja, I miss you, boo!" Gia responds, "Yes! Bitch! Work!" whereas Vixen can only scream of joy!

Later on that evening, the four girls go on the outing in Roscoe's to see their old friends and meetup with Adore Delano and Bianca Del Rio. Adore appears in her long, straight, dark brown hair with a black off the shoulder, short sleeved, crop top with low waisted black jeggins. Bianca appears in rose and magenta polka dot a line midi dress and long, straight burgundy hair with bangs. "Well you girls....look good." Gia says. "Party! You girls look fucking cool!" Adore responds. However, things are not going well with Bianca and Laganja, which the former calls the latter, "the attention whore," and the latter responds to the former by calling her "a horrible bitch."Then, things escalate to the extent of Ganja crying, Bianca rolling her eyes, Adore executing a face palm, Vixen and Aquaria drinking red wine like it's none of their business, and Gia, taking Ganja's hand, as she leaves and calls the other four girls "dudes."

The next morning, Vixen, Aquaria, Bianca, and Adore go to the coffee shop to have a friendly outing. "What's up with Ganja?" Vixen asks, worrying about Ganja. Bianca responds, "Oh, it's just Ganja and her immaturity. When she is with Gia, she is ten times worse!" "Sheesh, I have no idea she is like that." Aquaria comments. Adore then laments, "We used to be best friends when in LA, but she has changed when she started hanging out with Gia. I was crying myself to sleep every night, but then I met Bianca and I have become my better self. I still love Ganja, but she has to get some...emotional help." This ends with the four girls forming a group hug.

Houston, TX: "We're getting along just fine, right, gals?"

Lineysha and Trinity arrive in Houston by plane to hang out with their friends. There, they rent a town house for the weekend so that they could have a get together with old friends. All of the sudden, they hear a knock on the door and a distinctive voice, "Greetings earthlings, do you remember me from school?" Once the girls open the door, they find Alaska 5000, in her white midi dress and short blonde pixie, greeting with a, "Hiiiiieeeeeeee!!! Aren't you both happy to see me and the following judies back?" Then, Alyssa  Edwards, in her rose a line skirt and rose gold voluminous hair, enters in the home saying, "I'm back back back back back again!" and gives Lineysha and Trinity a group hug. Followed by Plastique Tiara, in her petal a line dress and mahogany layers, saying, "Hi, my name is Plastique Tiara, I did not come to play, I came to slay." Everyone, including her mom, is gagged; her mom Alyssa, says, "What the fuck is going on on this day in this house?" "The beauty is about to explode with a lot of beautiful girls!" a sassy voice can be heard. In comes Naysha Lopez in her black, long sleeve, turtleneck jumpsuit, and long black hair with bangs. All things go swimmingly until a woman with golden brown curls walk in the room saying, "Hello 'ladies,' the woman has arrived in the block!" When Jade arrives, Naysha turns around, looking furious about the former's prescence...

During Saturday Linner, there are some mixed emotions with these beautiful ladies, ranging from flirting to funny to feuding.  It all started with Alyssa saying grace with everyone to bless the meals. Lineysha and Trinity are flirting with one another, no surprise, by touching one another's hair, playing footsie, and feeding one another. Plastique, Alyssa, and Alaska discussing on tomorrow's brunch and the ideas to make this fun such as type of cuisine, location, and the volume settings. Naysha and Jade...are having an argument on everything from boyfriends to head cheerleading captains to being the prettiest of them all. This argument escalates to the food fight with one another to the extent of everyone (except for Alyssa who is upset with this mess and Lineysha and Trinity who leave upstairs to avoid the mess). In the end, lasagna, buffalo wings, fries, salad, hummus, and apples are all over the place, so Alyssa scolds Jade and Naysha to "clean this shit up."

After the fiasco, Lineysha goes into Jade's room and Trinity goes into Naysha's room to calmly pacify the fighting duo on kissing and making up, which they did after two hours of meditation and yoga. The next morning, everyone goes to have brunch at the LGBT friendly restaurant; there are laughs, singing, funny stories on Trinity's moments in Houston, and good times. With the exception of the dude named Ringo who tries to flirt with Trinity, but Trinity calmly and assertively responds to him that she just wants to be friends. Nonetheless, it's all good with these babes.