Vixria's First Time

HOT TUB

In their hotel room, Vixen and Aquaria have their own hot tub, flirting  and sweet talking with one another while listening to Rihanna's "Kiss It Better" on replay. Once the song plays for the fourth time, Vixria start making out.

SHOWER

Once Vixria are done listening to their song for the tenth time, they get to the bathroom, take off their bikinis and take a shower. While in the shower, they continue to make out while humping on one another. Then, they continue this session by Vixen and Aquaria touching one another's breasts while kissing one another, gradually fondling one another's thighs and bums, and then, eventually touching one another's bits, causing them to moan as they make out.

BED

Once they are done showering, Vixen and Aquaria sit facing one another, being so close to one another as they rub one another's bits, with protection. With every rub, each of them moan in unison, fondling with one another's body parts as they continue to make out. When it's about time to climax, both of them moan louder to the extent of everyone on the floor hearing them. In the end, they face one another, wrapping one another, with Aquaria's head resting on Vixen's chest.

PILLOWTALK

A few hours later, they woke up, and talk about the how much they have accomplished in these seven months. They even discuss on how Rio De Janeiro and Niagara Falls are alike and how they differ from one another. The important thing that is alike is that they are experience the getaway on each of the respective spots together. After discussing on Niagara Falls and Rio De Janeiro, they drift right back to sleep.

BREAKFAST IN BED

The next morning, they wake up, have breakfast in bed, which is Reese's puffs with caramel mocha for each of them. Like Pearlet, feed one another, sip on caramel mocha, but instead of watching soap opera, they are watching Brazillian pop music videos.