Trineysha's First Time

BUBBLE BATH

In the bathroom, Lineysha and Trinity are in the bubble bath, watching a Brazilian movie entitled, "The Way He Looks." Once the main characters, who happened to be the same sex couple, make out, Trineysha start to making out throughout the rest of the movie.

SHOWER

Once they are done with the movie, they go to the shower, continuing to make out while "Living Room Floor" by Jhene Aiko plays along. With every kiss, Lineysha and Trinity carress one another's  breasts, abs, bum, and bits. Then, they continue this session by going back to the tub to kiss one another's body parts, eventually going down on one another at the same time. With every kiss on downstairs, their moans grow louder and kisses get sexier to the extent of reaching climax.

BED

Once they are done showering, Linyesha climbs on top of Trinity, with the former's bits riding on the latter's bits  with protection. With every rub, Trinity moans softly and lower pitch, kisses Lineysha's breasts, and caresses her bum while Lineysha moans louder and higher, caressing Trinity's waist, even moaning Trinity's name. When it's about time to climax, their moans get louder and higher pitch to the extent of everyone in the room hearing them. To end their love making session, Lineysha lies on Trinity's chest as the latter's arms wrap on the former.

PILLOWTALK

A few hours later, they woke up, and talk about how much closer they have grown in the past seven months by spending with one another. They even discuss on Orlando, Puerto Rico, Texas, and Brazil and the similarities and differences among the four places. Once they are done pillowtalking, they drift right back to sleep.

BREAKFAST IN BED

The next morning, they wake up, have breakfast in bed, which is peanut butter and chocolate chip waffles with caramel mocha for each of them. They feed one another, sip on caramel mocha, and watch some Brazilian soap opera.