Chapter 8

Thank you for the comments on the last chapter ! They make my day so keep them coming :D

---

When Louis woke up the next morning, Eleanor was not in the bed anymore. He found her in the living room, sitting on the couch between Harry and Barbara, eating breakfast they probably ordered.

Everyone was already there, dressed in the clothes from the night before, looking tired yet content.

"Good morning." He said to no one in particular and almost everyone greeted him back with mouths full.

Louis found his place next to Niall on the armrest of the armchair. He picked out a chocolate chip muffin from the plateau filled with sweets and fruits.

Louis picked at it for a while, trying not to make eye contact with Harry. He felt a bit weird about what had happened last night, just like he felt that day after Harry had gotten him off. But it faded eventually, because Harry was acting as usual, teasing him all through breakfast and making jokes.

"So what are you doing for your birthday Louis?" Eleanor asked as she drank what was left in the glass of orange juice.

"'m thinking about a pool party at my uncle's hotel." He answered and Barbara nodded excitedly.

"But it's going to be one day earlier than my birthday, on the 23rd, because my parents want me home for Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas."

"Your uncle owns a hotel?" Zayn asked surprised and Louis nodded.

"St. Paul's."

"That's the most expensive one. in England." Harry spoke.

"Of course it is."

They finished breakfast at fifteen to twelve, and by noon they were checking out. And if Louis reported the woman at the door for sleeping with a customer, well then, that was nobody's business but his own.

The next week was filled with two more tests, and then they were finally done with school for the year. Eleanor came over almost every night, and Louis didn't mind the fact that all they did before sleep was maybe make out a bit. They rarely even cuddled, and Louis was alright with that.

He didn't know whether he should feel guilty about the fact that Harry had gotten him off and vice versa, or because he didn't feel guilty at all.

He hadn't seen Harry since the day after the formal, and to be honest, he was a bit nervous about his birthday party. It was going to start in two hours, and he knew that Harry was coming, and also that everyone would get their own hotel room.

Louis' mother had ordered his suit from Dolce Gabbana, and Louis was excited about wearing it, because it was the most expensive one yet. It was really smooth and he had matching shoes to it, and a really nice black shirt with a white collar. His hair was styled in a soft fringe and he couldn't be more excited.

Louis' whole family was coming, but his parents promised him that they'd make themselves scarce by ten o'clock to leave him with his friends.

The party was going to take place at the restaurant first, where everyone could eat and his family could attend too. Then, when the adults and little children would go to their rooms, they'd take the party down to the indoor pool, that was equipped with a huge bar and a DJ.

And Louis was extremely happy because he could finally drink in front of his parents and feel official. The cake would be brought in at midnight-it had six different colored levels with different flavors, and there were eighteen cupcakes at the bottom, each with a candle in it for Louis to blow out.