Chapter 15

Thank you so much for almost 100 comments on the last chapter :D I love you :)

---

Louis was going to lose his shit, honestly, he was.

He'd been grounded for almost two weeks now and he already missed a party at Niall's on the first Friday. There was another one that day but he had to endure being in his house for three more days.

His parents were taking his sisters to see a play in the evening so Louis could probably get away with sneaking off to Niall's party, but he didn't want to take any chances. God knows what his parents might do to him if they ever found out.

Louis told Niall he was feeling a bit ill last Friday, he wouldn't actually admit that his parents literally banned him from any type of activity.

So once again, he was all alone on a Saturday night, in his room. And that also meant he had to make dinner for himself because everyone went home that evening already.

He knew he'd have a mental breakdown if he wouldn't do something. Then an idea popped into his head. Maybe he should invite Harry over? Or not. Better not. He'd want to go to the party anyway.

He looked at the clock and saw that the party had already begun half an hour ago. He sighed and sat back at his desk, opening his laptop. He hated his parents more than he ever did right then and there.

Harry had arrived to the party twenty minutes ago and he had done nothing else but looking for Louis. If he wouldn't get his lips on that sun kissed skin in the next ten minutes he'd go crazy.

For some reason he hadn't seen the younger boy in almost two weeks and he blamed himself. And the fact that he actually cared and wanted to talk to Louis, see Louis, scared him.

He finally found Barbara, who was doing shots with Zayn at the counter in the kitchen, with Liam watching them and laughing.

"Where's Louis?"

She shrugged. "He hasn't been himself for about two weeks now. I think he got into a fight with his parents."

"Oh."

"You should call him though." She suggested and downed another shot before shaking her head.

Harry nodded and thanked her before he turned around and didn't stop walking until he got outside where the music wasn't as loud.

He pulled the iPhone he got from Louis out and looked for his number in the contact list, before pressing his thumb on the call button.

It rang three times before Louis finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, um, this is Harry."

"Yeah I saw it on the screen." Louis said and Harry couldn't hold down a smile.

"Aren't you going to come at the party tonight?"

Louis sighed on the other end.

"My parents grounded me two weeks ago and I can't leave the house until Sunday. And they actuallyleft me alone on a Saturday night to make dinner for myself!"

"So I was right when I said you didn't know how to even make toast for yourself." Harry teased and could imagine Louis rolling his eyes.

"Wait. You said that your parents aren't home? Why can't you come then?"

"Because they'll probably be home around eleven and the party lasts way more than that. Besides, I need to make some food before I starve to death."

"I'll come over." Harry found himself saying and already started walking in the direction of Louis' house.