Chapter 17

Thank you so much for over 200 comments on last chapter ! WoW :D

Keep them coming because they make me smile ! 

---

"So when is this trip again?" Louis' father asked him a week later during Sunday dinner.

"In two weeks. On the thirteenth."

"And where are you going to be staying?"

"At the Sanderson."

"And when are we supposed to pay?"

"This week probably."

"I'll be in Manchester for business that weekend." His father said.

Louis nodded, not really caring to be honest. All he cared about was that he wanted to pay for Harry's room so they could spend the night together. And it wouldn't have been that big of a deal if Louis didn't have something planned.

He was 100% sure that he wanted to have sex with Harry. He was so in love it kind of hurt and he had no idea whether Harry even liked him more than a friend or not, but he wanted Harry to take his virginity. He was also planning on breaking up with Eleanor on the very same trip. So yes, it would be a really eventful and nerve wracking one.

The next morning he decided to wear Harry's Ramones shirt at school. They didn't have a strict code other than the blazer and dress pants, but his parents liked to make sure that he always wore button ups to school.

He buttoned the blazer all the way up and swept his fringe to the right before he left his room.

Barbara was the first one to figure out that the shirt was Harry's, but only because she'd seen Harry wear the shirt before.

"Nice shirt." She complimented during lunch. "Where did you get it from, your boyfriend?"

Louis looked up and shot Eleanor a fake smile as she approached them with her tray.

"Maybe." He muttered to her just as his girlfriend sat down across from him.

"I'm so excited about the trip to London! We get the afternoon off so we can go and visit Oxford! And see where we'll live once we graduate!"

Oh God

"Yeah...that's great."

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, the uh, salad is really bad today."

She scrunched her nose up and picked up her fork to start with her chicken.

He sent Harry a text before last period while he was in the bathroom, to make sure that they were still going to Louis' uncles' hotel after school.

Louis: so are we still going today? :)

Harry: yes

Harry: you're picking me up after school? Im excited to see it :D

Louis: yes Harold im going to pick you up with the Lamborghini

Harry: I meant your ass but :/

Louis bit his lip when the bell rang to announce that class would be starting and he knew that he was going to be late. But he found himself debating whether he should do the crazy thing that had just crossed his mind.

Fuck it, he thought before he pulled down his pants and turned his back to the mirror. He opened up the front camera and took a picture of himself, making sure that he was biting his lip innocently and that his ass could be visible in the mirror.