Chapter 20

Last chapter was on private so I hope everyone got to read it though :D In order to read it you have to follow me, log out, and the back in... and wait. I have no idea why Wattpad automatically puts chapters on private but that's their policy.

Thank you for the comments, keep them up !

---

So yes, Louis might have been in love with Harry and yes, he might have wanted to make it official. And he also might have been too scared to confront Harry about it.

It was Friday and Louis hadn't returned to his house yet, but he was planning to do so on Sunday. He still had a few clean clothes left but he was planning on going to his house today to get the car. He wanted to drive Harry to Holmes Chapel because he partly wanted to see where Harry spent his childhood, and he also wanted Harry to have some closure with his dad.

He decided to tell him after school, since they both got off at the same time. No pun intended.

Louis met Harry behind his school where he sometimes smoked with Zayn after classes were over. They were leaning against the wall as usual, smoking and loudly talking about something.

"Hi." Louis greeted and looked up at Harry, expecting a kiss. Harry smiled and leaned down to peck his lips before he pulled him closer by his shoulders.

Zayn looked between them curiously.

"So are you guys finally in a relationship? Because I'm done hearing Harry talking about-"

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" Harry rushed and Zayn raised his eyebrows.

Louis bit his lip as he watched Zayn, who was confused for a moment, then caught what Harry was trying to say.

"Oh yeah, I do have to-um. Yes. See you tonight at Niall's then."

Louis waved him goodbye and waited for him to fully disappear from his line of vision before turning to Harry.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing."

Louis pouted and tried to figure out a way to ask Harry about where they stood with their relationship. The question could either ruin or improve everything.

"So um...about what he asked." He started out slow, staring at Harry to observe his every reaction.

"What about that?"

"I was just wondering 'cause we've been known each other for like, a long time now-"

"Six months."

"And we've been close for about three of them...so I was just, uh." He stuttered, scratching the back of his head because his heart was literally beating out of his chest.

"You were what?" Harry asked, but the smile on his face probably gave away the fact that he already knew what Louis wanted to ask.

"Oh God stop looking at me with that frog face. I'm going to turn around and ask you."

"Ask me what?" Harry teased and Louis rolled his eyes, turning around.

"I wanted to ask you what we were exactly. Like...are we togetherortogether together?"

"Hm...should I tell the answer to your mesmerizing backside?"

"Fuck off." Louis huffed but turned back around to face him.

Harry shot him a forced bright smile, not saying anything. He was so frustrating, Louis was going to explode.

"So are you my boyfriend or not? Because I know you said you're aromantic or whatever but I've been in a relationship before and I know-"