Chapter 24 (last chapter)

Thank you for the comments on the last chapter :) And I can't believe this story is over :(((

----

"What?" Louis asked, checking if he'd heard correctly.

"I didn't get in." Harry repeated, with no expression on his face whatsoever.

"Oh my God." Louis whispered and placed a hand over his mouth, tears already pooling in his eyes because this was it. He'd leave for University in London next week, alone. And there was no way his parents wouldn't find out about it eventually.

He started crying at the thought of leaving Harry behind in Doncaster, wrapping his arms around his torso and burying his face in Harry's chest.

"See? This is why you shouldn't be optimistic all the time. Because you get you get your hopes up and you end up disappointed if things don't work out."

"What?" Louis asked confused and looked up at Harry with glassy eyes.

"I got in."

"WHAT? Give me it!" Louis yelled, sniffing, before he took a step back from Harry and snatched the letter from his hand.

He read over the first lines out loud, to make sure he read correctly.

"Dear Mr. Styles, we are pleased to inform you that-YOU FUCKING IDIOT! You think this is a joke?" Louis screamed and pushed at Harry's chest, almost knocking him over. "I almost had a heart attack and you wanted to teach me a lesson?"

"Let's not forget what you did to me on for April fools." Harry said, but Louis interrupted him once again with as he shoved at his chest.

"Are you seriously trying to fight me?"

"Do not laugh at me! I was so scared!"

"Because you care about me." Harry teased and Louis' eyes softened, before he remembered that he was supposed to be mad at Harry for pulling such a thing on him.

"It doesn't matter! I'm so mad and-" Louis continued, reaching his hand out to push him again but Harry caught his wrists in his hands and pulled him into his chest.

"But we're going to London together." He said softly as he smiled down at Louis.

Louis bit his lip and Harry cupped his face, before Louis stood up on his tiptoes and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, kissing him.

"We're going to London together." Louis repeated into his mouth and Harry nodded, pressing their lips together once again.

"We are baby."

They couldn't even kiss properly because they had big smiles that were too big on their faces and Louis had never been happier.

Harry pulled Louis into chest by his hips, their tongues finding each other with ease. Louis played with the hair at the back of Harry's neck and Harry was about to lift him off the ground when they heard someone cough next to them.

"Oh. Hello Ms. Cox." Louis said blushing and pulled away from Harry.

"I already told you to call me Anne. I was just leaving for work. Nice to see you again. Is that the letter from University?"

"Yes." Harry answered. "I got in."

"Oh my goodness! That is amazing! I get off at five today so we can go out an celebrate! I can buy a cake! I can bake a cake!" she exclaimed and clapped her hands.

"Bye mom." Harry said, embarrassed when she kissed his cheek. Louis smiled brightly at the both of them, which only made Harry blush even more than he already was.