Chapter 16

Wow so many lovely comments on last chapter, thank you :) And thank you for waiting because I was on holiday

---

Louis had been avoiding Harry like the plague for the past week. Well, he hadn't been avoiding him per se (they didn't cross paths yet and it was already Wednesday), but he still liked to think he was.

Ever since he'd realized that he was in love with Harry three days ago, he'd been really freaking out because he wasn't supposed to fall in love with someone (especially when he had a girlfriend he was going to marry), let alone a boy.

He really wanted someone to talk to, he really did but he had no idea who to approach. Liam was too caught up in his relationship with Zayn (they were basically married already-it was disgusting), Jade had been absent from school that week and Perrie was dealing with relationship issues. Eleanor was out of the question and Barbara was-Barbara.

Louis knew he couldn't approach her at school (because of the fear of someone hearing him), so he was planning on talking to her after school.

Another thing he'd realized during a boring math lesson was that he really wanted to break up with Eleanor. Their relationship was like dead weight on his shoulders, holding him down from what he actually wanted. He didn't want a relationship with Harry (he knew that Harry would never want that); all he knew is that he wanted Harry. All of him.

The six hours at school that day couldn't have passed slower, Louis was sure of it. So after he'd kissed Eleanor goodbye and made sure she had driven off in her Bentley, he turned to look for Barbara.

Louis spotted her right at the crosswalk, so he quickly started walking over to her.

"Hey!" he greeted and got in line with her.

"Hey Louis, what's up?" she smiled back.

"I need to talk to you about something. Something serious."

"Then it must wait, because I'm just about to say goodbye to Niall for the day."

"He's not coming over?"

"They have another period."

"Oh, okay."

He walked with her to the side of the school building, where a couple of people smoked like nobody was watching.

Zayn and Niall were there, in a what seemed to be a deep discussion. Barbara kissed him on the cheek as a form or greeting and they stopped talking, turning their heads to Louis.

"What's going on? What were you talking about?" Barbara asked.

"Harry's at school today."

"What? Seriously?"

"Yes, and he doesn't have bags under his eyes as usual. It's weird." Zayn said and took the cigarette back to his lips.

Louis smiled to himself. He liked to think that he was partially the reason Harry was starting to get better.

"Well we came here to just say goodbye and are we still doing London?"

"London?"

"Yeah, we're planning on getting them to come to London with us this March."

"March? Wasn't it April?"

"The committee decided it was better if it was in March."

"Are they even allowed on our school trips?"

"No, but they can get rooms in our hotel."

"Is uh...Harry coming too?"

"He said he can't pay for a room."

"Well I can pay!" Louis rushed. He was pathetic, really.

Zayn smirked. "I'll tell him that."