Chapter 9

Louis woke up at seven am that same day and was surprised for a moment to see Harry sleeping on the other side of the bed, with the blankets kicked at his feet.

He got out of bed and quickly managed to walk out of the room to get back to his own, so Eleanor wouldn't wake up and find his place in the bed vacant.

Everything that happened a few hours ago with Harry kept running through his mind as he laid in bed and waited for her to wake up.

Louis then realized that it was actually his birthday and Christmas was tomorrow. It made him feel better about this whole situation.

Eleanor woke up around nine, and everyone had to check out at noon. When he saw Harry at the reception, the older boy sent him a cheeky wink and all Louis could do was turn his head.

It had been the best night Louis' ever had for sure, and the images of it were still running through his head.

They had Christmas Eve dinner as usual, and his younger sisters went to bed excited about the next day. Louis knew he'd probably get a lot of money for Christmas, since he already had the car.

Louis had been right, because the next morning he found an envelope with his name on it under the tree, next to another bag full of Belgian sweets. He wasn't surprised to see a new American Express Centurion credit card in it. There was a small printed out paper in there too, with the PIN number and other details.

He thanked his parents and his dad let him know that he'd get thirty thousand pounds a month on it, so he could save up for the future. Louis had it all planned out anyway; he'd get a house in London, then a beach house on Canvey Island, where he'd get the yacht he'd always dreamed of.

It started snowing later that afternoon and it didn't stop two days later when Barbara called him to let him know that they were going out for lunch.

Louis made an excuse to his parents, telling them that he was going over to Eleanor's for a bit. He dressed up in a soft blue Lacoste polo, a pair of blue jeans and his leather jacket/coat from Burberry. He decided to go with the converse, since he couldn't find his boots.

They were meeting up at a Chinese place at the mall and normally Louis would've detested that place, but he'd gotten used to it. Everyone in their group was there, and Jade joined too, with Perrie. So they went up from eight people to ten, and Louis had no problem with that because the two girls were funny and in love. He should've missed Eleanor, he really should have, but he didn't.

"So what are we doing for New Year's?" Niall asked after they'd ordered their lunch.

Louis was sat between Niall and Liam, right across from Harry, and it was his first time ever trying Chinese food.

"Party at your house right?" Zayn asked and Niall shrugged.

"If that's okay with you guys."

"We do it every single year, Niall." Harry spoke and everyone seemed to be fine with the idea of having their New Year's party at Niall's.

Louis usually went to Times Square with his family on their private jet so they could watch the ball drop. So as much as he'd actually prefer to spend the last day of the year at Niall's house (where did that even come from?), he knew there was no way getting out of going to America.

"Do you need me to bring some weed?" Harry asked as the waitress poured water in his glass. She made a face at him but Harry didn't even seem to notice.

"If you can then yeah. But everyone was told to bring their own so." Niall answered and took a sip out of his coke.

"You gonna come Louis?" Barbara asked when their food came and everyone started stuffing their faces.