eleven - post credits

A/N OH MY GOSH THIS STORY HIT 1K READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I heard the soft sounds of a piano and a distant violin mixed with a soft voice.

Moon river, wider than a mileI'm crossing you in style some dayOh, dream maker, you heart breakerWherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way My eyes fluttered open and all I see is a white ceiling

I'm crossing you in style some day
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way

My eyes fluttered open and all I see is a white ceiling. I missed my room and I could smell faded sweetness of the perfume that Peggy sprayed all over the house.

Two drifters, off to see the world
There's such a lot of world to see
We're after the same rainbow's end, waitin' 'round the bend
My huckleberry friend, moon river, and me

I laid there humming to the music, not wanting this dream to end. It's peaceful and quiet and there is no arguments and chaos.

Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way

No betrayal and hate, just me, myself, and I.

Two drifters, off to see the world
There's such a lot of world to see
We're after that same rainbow's end, waitin' 'round the bend
My huckleberry friend, moon river, and me

"Wait" I sit up quick and realize this isn't my room. panic stirs around in my mind. This room looks weird an- my thoughts were brought to a halt when this weird looking woman walked in.

"Where am I?" I put my legs over the side of the bed.

"You're in a safe place now, you can rest."

The woman had short hair, like a pixi cut and she looked suspicious.

"Where is Peggy, where are my classmates?"

Then it all came flooding back, "Where is that ass Phillip? And James, The one who threw me into the water?" I stood up. "Where am I really?" I started walking towards her slowly, blinking back tears "WHERE AM I?" My chest tightened and the walls felt like they were closing in, "TAKE ME HOME!"

Men started flooding in from the door, I could see the fake city stand up thing from outside it.

I balled my fists up and punched one of the in the face, they didn't have guns, just needles and surgical gloves on. I could feel the memories of those doctors walking towards me and pinning me down.

I moved against the back wall, terrified out of my mind "Leave me alone!" I sobbed "I don't wanna hurt anyone." I choked out

"Calm down Miss Rogers." This man with a black eyepatch walked into the room. "Back away from her." everyone stepped back.

Well this man must be special, everyone listened to him.

He looked at me and kneeled down. "Do you know where you are?" He kept his distance.
I shook my head and held my knees to my chest.

Wow I'm such a baby, what happened to your badass self?

"It's been 60 years Hazel, You're at shield headquarters."

Holy Buzzernucks.