shirtless selfies with douchewipes?

'Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?'  

Beth read what he had sent her, getting a weird feeling in her stomach.  How did he know that she had a boyfriend.  Beth got shivers and got her pepper spray out, putting it beside her bed and double checked the windows and doors.  She got back in bed and saw she had another text

'I realize that sounded somewhat creepy.  You accidentally called me during your little argument with your boyfriend.' 

Beth sighed a relief and didn't know what to say back to him.

'Sorry you had to hear that.  Well, you were a stranger when we started this whole thing, so I didn't care to tell you about my life, honestly.' 

'I see.  Sorry if I seem kind of rude.  I just got kind of pissed that I was flirting with a taken girl.' 

Beth grinned and replied.

'It's totally fine, I understand.  Besides, I'm not taken anymore, so continue flirting. :P'

'Maybe I will. ;)  Do we resume our selfies, now?'

\\

Beth groaned, feeling a licking sensation on her face.  She opened one eye to see Chester just bouncing off the walls. (not literally omfg) Beth rubbed her eyes and pet Chester.  Beth shivered at the temperature of her bedroom and used the bathroom and brushed her teeth.  She really didn't know what she was going to do today.  Her and squishy didn't stay up longer after that.  They both admitted they were tired and called off the selfies for the night.

She was about to take Chester out when she heard someone literally beating on her apartment door.  Chester started growling and barking at the noise.  Beth calmed down when she heard a familiar voice.

"Ohhhh, Elisssaaa, today's a big day!  We must make a big breakfast!" She laughed and opened a door to see Niall struggling.

"Niall, what the hell?" She said laughing, grabbing pancake mix from Niall, helping him.

"We're making breakfast!  It's a big day!" Niall said, getting out bowls.

"Okay, I'm gonna take Chester out, you tell me why today's a big day when I get inside, okay?" Beth giggled, putting Chesters leash on him.

\\

"Hey, you never told me why today's a big day." Beth said, mouth full of pancakes.

"Oh, well, today's our four year anniversary of one direction." Niall said.

"Well, shouldn't you be with the band?" Beth said, confused.

"Yeah.  We're meeting up later today, but honestly, I wanted someone to talk to while eating pancakes." Niall snickered.

Beth laughed and they found themselves talking to each other about random things. 

\\

Calum just got out of the shower and saw his phone was lit up.  He smiled, hoping it was her.  Seeing that it was who he wanted it to be, he grinned even more.  He saw that she had sent him a selfie with a plate of pancakes.

'Selfie with pancakes?  I think yes. <3' 

Calum laughed at her heart emoji.  He understood what she was saying.  Pancakes were great.