breakdowns and dirtbikes?

Beth looked at Elliot, shocked to the max.  Elliot was nearly raging.  Beth looked at Tyler and he was shocked and taken back.

"That wasn't my inte-" 

"My ass." Elliot fired back, pissing Tyler off even more.

Paige had her head turning back and forth, watching the scene take out.  Beth was ready to get out of there.

"Who's Calum?" Tyler asked, clueless.

Beth widened her eyes and realized that he didn't know about Calum, but he knew about 'Will Smith'.  She watched as Elliot grew even more confused and almost blurted out who he really was, but luckily, she cut him off.

"That's what some people call him.  By his uhm, middle name, which is Calum, but his name is Will." Beth said, unsure of what she just said.

"Wait, who the he-" Elliot asked, only to be cut off. 

"This Will guy, again?  Dammit, Beth.  I knew I shouldn't have come to lunch with you." Tyler said, asking Paige to move out of the way, ready to leave.

"Yeah, you better leave; because soon it will be Beth and Calum makin' babies!" 

"Elliot!" Beth growled.

"What?  I'm just be-" 

"Move." 

"What?  No, come on-" 

"I said move." Beth said, growing angrier.

Elliot gave up and moved, letting her out of the booth.  Tyler was long gone.  She pulled her secret money stache out of her purse and took out a chunk of money, slamming it on the table where she saw the register.

"Keep the change." 

\\

Beth meant to drive home, but ended up driving to the shop.  She didn't know why, but she had to get away from the apartment and needed to let some energy out.  Let energy out by decorating cupcakes?  Yeah, she didn't know why, either. 

"Hi, honey!" Beths' mom said, all to cheery.

"Hey, mom." Beth said, walking straight to the kitchen, looking for a clean-ish apron.

"Something on your mind?" An older lady that Beth had worked with, for years asked.

"There's always something on my mind, Trina." 

She looked up at Trina, who was a tad taken back by her comment.  Trina looked at her skeptically. "Care to explain?" 

"Not really.  All I want to do now, is let out some steam while decorating whatever the heck I want." 

Trina and the rest of the workers were used to this.  This is just Beths' way of breaking down.  This is usually stage one, where she shuts everyone out after being angry to the max.  Then, it proceeds to stage two, where she's just emotionless.  Then you have stage three, the worst of them all.  The strong, standing tall, not afraid to say what she wants, goes away.  She doesn't let anyone see her, though.  She's alone, and she'll break down and bawl her eyes out.  The real Beth is gone.

\\

Beth was working extremely late.  Everyone else was gone and she didn't care.  She was decorating whatever she wanted to.  The made a batch of cookies, a tray of cupcakes, and two cakes.  Everything was decorated, except the cookies.  The heard the doors bell jingle when someone walked in.