douche doctors and teasing

met this girl

from hawaii

stuck it in her ass

and she said AIIIII

\\ 

"What the hell, Calum?  What's your deal right now?" 

Calum chucked his phone across the bus, not caring about it at all.  He had a hard gaze on his face and he was breathing heavily.  

(he salty)

"I need to get out of here.  I need a break from this.  When do we have off days?  I need out." Calum said, going from angry, to softly speaking.

Luke walked over to him and pushed his arms down from packing his things.  The rest of the guys were staring at Calum in complete confusion.  Calum looked up at Luke with a hard look on his face.

"Mate, calm down.  What's the problem?" 

Calum sighed and slumped down to the floor.  

"It's that asshole, dipshit, douchebag, that's causing Lis trouble.  She told me a few days ago, but I can't stand that she's hurting and I'm not there to put a smile on her face." 

\\

"Can you kindly get the hell out?" Beth gritted her teeth.

"Not until I give you your last shot, Ms. Bradley." 

"You said that thirty minutes ago.  It's seven in the morning and I'm still in his damn hospital.  I want sleep.  Get out." 

The bitch nurse rolled her eyes and 'hmmphed' before walking out.  It was only a shot to cure pain, but she wasn't even having any pain.  The only pain she has was with how tired she was.  She was absolutely exhausted.  She sighed happily and stuck her headphones in, quickly falling asleep with Brendon Urie lulling her.

\\

"What do you mean I can't leave?" 

"You're under contract, and you have things to do in LA.  You're staying here, Calum." 

"First of all, I'm eighteen.  Second of all, I have off days which means I can do whatever the hell I want." 

"You can't leave." 

He flared his nostrils and picked up his bag full of clothes.  "Just watch me." 

\\

"You ready to leave this hellhole?" 

"I'm more than ready." 

"Good, the food here sucks ass.  I ate some mashed potatoes and found a hair." 

Beth scrunched up her nose in disgust of Elliots confession.  "That's disgusting. Elliot.  You haven't talked to Cal lately, have you?  I confessed about, him, and Calum flipped and hung up.  He hasn't talked to me in days." 

"What a douche." Elliot backfired, pushing her in the wheelchair she didn't need.

"Yeah, it pisses me off, but hey, boyfriends and girlfriends piss eachother off." 

Elliot laughed and pushed her along the hallways.  Beth was ready to be out, but grew confused when Elliot took a left instead of a right.

"You're supposed to go right, Elliot." 

He sighed and stopped infront of a door.