upper advantages and surprises

to all of you complaining about slow updates, your patience is smalla then a bug

\\

Everybody in the room froze when they heard the very two familiar voices.  Beth looked frantically around the room.  Elliot slowly stood up, and Momma Bradley sat in pure and utter shock.  They heard Aarons footsteps get closer to the living room, while they heard the other footstetps belonging to Paige and Calum get closer.

Beth laid back on the ground, knowing that Aaron still believed she was in panic attack mode.  She started to fake cough and hopefully get some fake tears out of her eyes.  Elliot and mom both looked down at her, remembering what she was doing.

Aaron seemed to have forgotten that she was in panic attack mode at the moment, thanks to new visitors.  As soon as Paige and Calum got into the living room, so did Aaron.

"Lis." Calum whispered, barely being able to catch his breath. 

"Shit." Paige cursed when she realize that they may have caused the situation to go from a negative ten, to a negative fifity five. 

"Oh, looks like we've got some company.  Calum, long time no see, huh?" Aaron said, stepping closer.

Calum glared at him and rose up his fist to attempt a swing at him, but Aaron caught on.

"You really wanna do that?" He lifted up his shirt to show Calum the gun tucked into his belt. 

Calum eyed the gun and gulped.  Aaron smirked at a cowering Calum and turned to look at Paige. 

"Paige, is it?  I've, lets just say, learned about you through recent studies." He said, flickering his eyes towards a fuming Elliot.

"Let me fully introduce myself." He said, walking closer to her. 

"My names Aaron." He said, leaning in. 

He slowly kissed her cheek, giving Paige goosebumps, and making Elliot cry out in rage.  He retracted and looked her in the eyes.

"Aaron Peters." 

Paige gasped and jumped back, making Aaron smirk triumphantly. 

"Hey, asshole, maybe instead of being a pedophile, why don't you go get my sisters medicine?" He said, looking back at a coughing, crying beth.

"You see," Aaron started, stepping towards Beth.  "I would, but little Ellie here is not having an attack.  After being locked up all these years, I have remembered vivid details.  When Ellie is in full panic attack, she's not only crying and coughing and shaking, but her eyes." He took a breath.

"Her eyes always roll back and forth.  Right now, I don't see them rolling.  I'm not stupid, Elliot bradley." He said, slowly getting angry.

"That means Ellie lied to me." He flickered his eyes to Beth. 

Beth widened her eyes and tried to scoot closer to Calum, but it was no use.  His eyes turned darker and he raised up his gun. 

"You told me I was your brother.  You made me feel like I was a part of the family.  You all did!  I trusted you the most, and you just throw it all away!  Karma's such a bitch, you know?"  He said, raising up the gun, firing a bullet.

It was like slow motion.  However, Elliot seemed to see it coming.  In the midst of all that was going on, he saw it.  He jumped up and leaped at Aaron, the gun flying out of his hands, only after Aaron had fired the shot.  The gun was flipping through the air.  He held Aaron down on the ground, until he was secure he wouldn't budge.