embarrassment and noisy neighbors

confession b4 upd8 i used to say 'orgasm' instead of 'organism' and i didn't know what it was and one day i was reading out loud and i said "and the orgasm was .. bla bla bla" but my teacher interrupted me and was like "ORGANISM" and i was like ok jeez calm your vag

\\

It was twelve hours after their first 'sexy time' together, and Beth was being pretty shy, to say the least.  She was also acting pretty damn weird to Calum, but hey, every girl's pretty damn weird.

Calum watched as she sat on the end of the couch, not even close to Calum.  He furrowed his eyebrows and frowned, scooting closer to her.  She could see him out of the corner of her eye, and she scooted over some more.  He sighed and rolled his eyes.  She rolled her eyes back at him, got up, and walked to the bathroom.  He groaned under his breath and followed her.  As soon as he got to the door, she slammed it in his face, hitting his nose on accident.

"Ow!  Are you on your period or something?!" He yelled, rubbing his nose.

He heard some sort of whale like noise from the bathroom and the shower being turned on.  He heard clothes hitting the door and he turned around, about to give up.  As soon as he turned on his feet, the door was ripped open.  He turned around and saw a red-faced, naked, Beth.  He widened his eyes and felt her pull him in the bathroom by his shirt.  She slammed the door shut, pushing him against the door, still red in the face.  And naked.

"Woah, shit, ba-" 

"You wanna know what's been bugging me?" 

Calum gulped, feeling a little scared.

"I'm so damn embarrassed.  Last night was so amazing, but it was so embarrassing.  I lasted two minutes Calum.  Two minutes!  That's horrible.  I'm supposed to last longer than that!  Gosh, this is horrible." She rambled, nearly yelling.

Calum had a little smile on his face and tried not to laugh.  She's too cute.

"Don't look at me with a cute smile on your face!  I'm pissed and embarrassed!  This is, ugh!" 

He slowly tilted her chin up and moved the hair out of her face.  "Will you shut the hell up?  You're sexy and who cares that you lasted that long.  Did you see how long I lasted?  That just shows how much we wanted each other." Calum shrugged, starting to laugh.

She looked at him and shoved him, making him hit the door even more.  She slowly turned around and walked to the shower.  He watched her ass while she walked the short distance, getting turned on.  She opened the shower door and turned her head.  

"Well?  Are you coming or not?" 

\\

"What the hell?  Joey and Rachel?  No!  Ross and Rachel.  I should kick you out right now.  Don't you ever try to break the ship of Ross and Rachel." 

"Jeez, I'm sorry.  I just think they have more flirtatiousness." 

"Okay, yeah, you're gonna have to get out." 

"What?  No!  I'm sorry.  Ross and Rachel.  Forever." Calum surrendered.

Beth glared at him before laying her head back down on his lap.  She felt Calum laugh a little, but recover quickly.  They heard a door slam out in the hall, a bunch of laughs, then a knock on the apartment door, and yet, another laugh.They knew that giggle anywhere.

ya i hear u obama

\\

"Luke, will you get off of twitter for five seconds and watch this youtube video?!  It's so funny!  See!" Beth yelled, shoving her phone in Lukes' face.  She had an idea who Luke was talking to.  Maybe?  Does Lunah still live?  Who knows.  Luke eventually put his phone down and watched the video, that was actually pretty funny.  

They were all cutting up, not caring about anything.  They were screaming, laughing, crying, wheezing, sleeping, you name it.  It was just one of those nights.  Calum had been laughing at Beth who just fell to the ground when a knock on the door interrupted them.  Calum, still laughing, walked over to the door, opening it, not even thinking about who it could be.

"Uhm, yeah?" Calum asked, not knowing who he was.

"Yeah, hey, my girlfriend and I are a floor below you and we're trying to get some sleep.  Think you could tone it down a little?" 

Calum shifted awkwardly.  "Yeah, uhm, sorry dude we're just having some sort of reunion.  Sorry bout' it." 

The guy nodded and looked at him weird, Calum noticing it obviously.  

"Yeah, thanks man.  I'm Aaron by the way." 

Calum nodded.  "I'm Calum.  This is my girls' place, by the way, it's not mine." Calum assured.

"Right.  Well, nice meetin' ya, bro." 

"Yeah, uhm, you too." 

Calum shut the door as quick as he could, too weirded out by him.  He looked through the peephole and saw Aaron still standing in the same place he had been, looking straight at the door.  Calum jumped back, getting away from the door.  He locked the door and turned around, nobody else fazed of what just happened.

\\

im sorry this is short i just have tons of things going on right now and its one of those nights when all you have is thoughts and just im stressed and tired and i know some of you dont read these and some do but this is it and yeah im sorry i just cant right now. one of those nights ya know

comment, vote, follow me

ily 

you're strong as shit ya know