drunken nights and naughty selfies?

Calum hood.  A member of Five Seconds of Summer.  A teenage idiot.  A dude with a squishy ass face.  A guy whose infatuated with everything about Elissabeth Bradley.  A guy who accidently told Elissabeth Bradley he loved her.

\\

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!  Dammit, I'm so stupid!" Calum cursed, as soon as they got offstage.  

"Woah, calm your balls.  What's up?" Mikey asked.

"We were facetiming, Lissa and I.  She was trying to tell me something and I had to go and I accidently said 'love you lots!'" 

"Nice, Calum.  Just nice." 

"I'm not sure if she noticed it or not, because I basically hung up on her.  Ah, we just got our shit together, too.  I'm so dumbbbbbbb." He said, dragging out the dumb.

"Whatever the hell you're flipping about, calm down." Niall said, walking beside Calum.

"I don't think he can calm down, Niall." Mikey sighed.

"What happened?" 

"Mike, you tell him." 

\\

Beth was still in pure shock.  She couldn't focus on what was on the tv infront of her.  She was shoving chips in her mouth, thinking.  The only thing that she could hear, was the horny couple a floor above her.  Damn, were they loud.

She rolled her eyes and left the living room, getting ready for bed.  She brushed her teeth, used the bathroom, and got her headphones.  She had a feeling they weren't going to be falling asleep any time soon.  As soon as she laid down, she got a phone call.  She groaned and looked at the caller ID.  She smiled and answered.

"Niallllllllll" 

"Elissaaaa!  I have to make this fast, because I'm supposed to be on stage in a minute.  Okay, so, basically, Calums' flipping out since he said the l word and stuff.  Both of you need to talk and stuff.  He can't stop rambling and thinking about it!  Alright, I have to go now.  Send me some cupcakes!  Bye!" 

She listened to the phone, hearing Niall end the call.  She'd hate to be in his shoes right now.  He probably didn't even mean to say it.  He probably thought of it in a friendly way, if he did mean to say it.  Niall said that they both needed to talk.  However, Beth wasn't in the mood for talking.  All she wanted to do, was go to sleep.

\\

"Did you call her?!" 

"Yes, can I catch my breath, Hood?!" 

"What did she say?!" 

"I didn't give her a chance to say anything.  I had to go on stage.  I've been off stage for a sheer thirty seconds and you're already pesterin' me.  I doubt she'll call you tonight, since time difference and shit.  She'll probably talk to you tomorrow.  Now, calm down, sit down, and let me give ya a beer." 

"Niall, you know we're both ille-" 

"Don't even start that mess.  I'm Irish, and I turn twenty-one soon.  So what you're eighteen, it's just one beer.  Just don't get crazy drunk and you're alright." 

\\

"Hello?" Beth said, nearly growling.  Somebody had called her at nearly five in the morning.  What the hell?

"I'm so glad to hear your voice!  I can't believe I said that I loved you earlier.  I don't, trust me." 

Ouch.