tongue licking and lucifers

to refresh your memory ;))) 

beth got THAT PEEN

that gif givin me feels

\\

Beth fluttered her eyes open and looked around her surroundings.  She noticed that he wasn't in bed, but in the shower.  She sat up and hissed at the new pain between her thighs.  She looked around for a shirt of some sort.  She saw saw a shirt on the floor and recognized it as the nice shirt Calum wore last night.  She smiled and put it on, buttoning it up.  She walked over to her drawers and pulled out a fresh pair of underwear.  

Screw the whole bra thing.

She walked to the doorway going to the living room and just leaned on it.  She smiled and blushed, thinking of last night.  This is just like a high school crush, she thought.  She has huge butterflies in her stomach right now, thinking of the way he touched her.  Whenever he did something as simple as brush his arm against her, she'd feel sparks.  

Yeah, yeah, she hates the cheesy stuff, but who gives a shit at the moment?

Calissabeth is fucking adorable.

She felt a sniff at her feet and looked down to see her baby boy who was growing fast, begging for attention.  She smiled and bent down to pet him and give him what he wanted.  She loved on him for a minute, before going to fill up his food and water bowl.  He spun in a couple circles when she started to walk to his food and drink bowl with the goodies.  (this is what my dog does tehe)

She bent down to pour his food and heard footsteps and a groan.  She turned around after pouring his food and met a smirking Calum.  She smiled.

"Honesetly, that's just the best view.  I come to make some breakfast and I see my girlfriend, wearing my shirt, bent over in her underwear.  Gah, you kill me." He groaned.

She laughed and her eyes traveled down his chest, admiring how he was still wearing a towel around his waist.  She let her eyes stay on his v-lines, Calum quickly noticing.  He walked over to her and grabbed onto her hips, pulling her closer.  He leaned in and pecked her on the cheek, softly.

"Good morning, baby." 

\\

"I'm gonna be honest, this week off, has been great.  Although, I have missed performing for the fans.  I wish you could see their reactions and faces.  When we come out, it's amazing.  They're jumping and crying and screaming and dying.  I love themmmm." Calum rambled.

Beth smiled at him, rambling at how much he was in a trance, talking about his job.  She watched as he chucked sweats and boxers into his bag, getting ready to leave.  Yeah, it sucked that he had to go, but he only had a couple dates left on tour.  Only three, honestly.  That's just a week.  She could work with that.

She needed some girl time with Paige, also.  They kind of left off on a rocky note, but who the hell cares.  The two of them have a friendship where they actually don't talk bad about each other behind each of their backs.  So, everything's usually bueno. (good)

She was knocked out of her thoughts when she heard a suitcase hit the ground.  She jumped and looked up to see him with an amused smile on his face, trying not to laugh.  

"Don't laugh at me." She groaned.

"Oh, but I have to!" He laughed.

She groaned, falling back on the bed.  He laughed more and slowly crawled on top of her, straddling her.  He leaned forward and looked at her with a playful eye.  She furrowed her eyebrows and he leaned closer into her.  She thought he was about to kiss her, so she closed her eyes.  However, kissing her was no such thing at the moment.  She felt his tongue slide up her cheek.  She opened her eyes, immediately feeling his cackles.