weird papers and weird mothers

this will probably be short i have no energy to do anything today sorry bye

should i start songs for chapters??

\\

ONE WEEK LATER

Beth let out a loud sigh with a groan, her frustration and stress getting the best of her.  She was attempting a quiz that her professor assigned last minute and it was mighty hard.  She had been going at it for two hours.  

She was almost done.  So close to be done.  Not just the quiz, but the college.  She was almost ready to be a marine biologist.  The thought excited her, but first, she had to finish the quiz.  She typed something down about wavelengths and hoped she got it right.  It was her last quesiton and she needed to get out of the apartment.  The shop wasn't back open yet.  It had quite a bit of time before it was back to normal.  

That doesn't mean she can't go there, though.

They haven't caught who did it yet.  The whole Bradley family had their ideas, but none of them dared to say it.  The police were being quite unfair to the family, as well.  For example, they haven't even looked at the tape the night it was broken in to.  That's the perfect way to catch the culprit.

Dumbasses.

Although, in the past, Momma Bradley was a detective, so I guess you could say she was working some of her magic.  It was a work in progress.

Beth closed the laptop and stretched, finally finished with the quiz, really hoping that she passed it.  She picked up her keys, grabbed a sleepy Chester and his leash, not wanting to be alone at the shop.  She slipped on her toms and grabbed a jacket.  She opened the door to leave and locked it, headed for the shop.

\\

She took the cupcakes out of the oven and smiled.  It's been awhile since she's been here.  The place was still pretty banged up, yeah, but it was still nice to be there.  She set them on the counter, letting them cool before she decorated them.  She turned up her music, letting great artists fill her ears.

She turned around and saw her dog laying down, half asleep.  She smiled and laughed, watching him roll on his back. 

Adorable he was.

She walked to the little pantry that they had towards the back and pulled out what she needed.  She came back to see that this time that Chester was on his feet, looking at the doorway, growling.  His growls turned into barks.  He took off in a run to the door and Beth followed him.  However, she took a sigh of relief when she saw who it was.

"The mutt needs to calm the hell down." He grumbled.

(who u think it be?)

"Chester is no mutt." 

"Yeah he is."

"You're just jealous." 

"Of what?  A mutt?" 

"No, you're jealous, because I have an army dog." 

"Army dog?  Bitch please." 

Beth rolled her eyes.  "Why are you here?"

"Same reason you're here." He took a breath.

"Stressed, are you?" 

He sat down on the counter and threw his keys down.  "Yeah, pretty much.  More tired.  I can't sleep at night."