new hair selfies and drunk confessions

none of the links for blonde highlight calum would work so enjoy billy ray cyrus

CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR ALL THE READS HAPPY UPDATE 

\\

"What are you doing?" Beth asked.

"Going to sleep." 

"Paige." Beth whined.

Paige sighed and sat up.  "Why do you think, Beth?" 

Beth looked down in shame.  "The dreams are back and I can't help it." 

Paige grabbed her hand and squeezed it softly.  "We won't let him back into your head, alright?  We'll do anything to help.  I chucked my bag in the living room.  I'm staying for a couple days." 

Beth smiled and looked at Paige.  "How did you know?" 

Paige pointed her fingers down at the phone, where Calum was still on the phone.  Beth widened her eyes and coughed.

"Cal?" 

"You alright, babe?  Is Paige with you?" He asked, sounding frantic.

Beth smiled and played with her hair.  "Yeah, she's here.  I'm alright, Cal.  Get some rest, alright?" 

Calum sighed and yawned through the phone.  "Call me if you need anything, Lis." 

"I will, I promise.  Night, Cal." 

"Night, Lis." 

Beth hung up and looked to her left and saw Paige looking at her.  

"What?" Beth asked.

Paige raised her eyebrows.  "You need to tell him." 

Beth sighed and covered up until she was completely warm.  "I can't." 

"I'm serious, Beth.  He needs to know." Paige said, laying down, like Beth.

Beth closed her eyes.  "I'll tell him when I'm ready." 

\\

ONE WEEK LATER 

"He hasn't called me or anything." 

"You know he's busy." 

"Yeah, I understand, completely, but all I've gotten is a few texts.  He hasn't even responded to my selfies." 

"Don't stress over it, Beth.  I'm going to lunch with Elliot, alright?  You'll be okay?" 

Beth rolled her eyes at Paige.  She'd been treating her like a baby all week long.  She was finally getting out for a while, praise the lord above.

"Tell Elliot I said hey." She said.

Paige looked at her and sighed.  She opened the door, taking her purse.  Beth sighed, relieved.  That's all she seemed to do lately.  Sigh. 

She was pretty bored.  She'd done some prep test for her college classes.  It was pretty easy and she could've done more, she just wasn't feeling it.  She turned on the tv and hooked up Netflix, searching for anything.  She got a blanket and cuddled up on the couch, wincing at the pounding of her headache.  She coughed and cuddled closer into the couch.  She just got comfy when her phone buzzed on the coffee table.  She groaned and grabbed it, hoping it was him.  When she saw it was from him, she smiled wide.  He had sent her a selfie.