Chapter 2- night school

I finished unpacking and kicked the luggages as it slid under my bed. I took my shirt off and my room opened as Reiji walked in and saw my back. If your asking why it's because I'm in front of the mirror.

"You have...scars." He says as he placed the uniform on the bed.

"Yeah, I got them from my abusive family. Whenever I don't do the chores they'll whip my back." I shrugged and opened my top drawer.

"I see, sorry to hear that."

"Past is past, but it would always stay there no matter how you bury them at the back of your mind." I picked up match black panties and bra.

"I agree with you on that. Anyways, there's your uniform. You have 1 hour to get ready." I nodded my head at him as he closed my door.

I looked at the picture of me and my grandpa that is hanging on my mirror.

"Wish me good luck." I then walked to the bathroom and stripped my clothes off putting it in the hamper.

After showering, I dry myself and put on my underwear. I begin to brush my teeth and spit as I gurgle mouth wash and spit again. I wiped my mouth and walked out of the bathroom as I start to pick out a dress for me. I put on a black crop top that says 'Normal is boring', ripped black jeans, black shoes, choker with a crystal pendant, black bracelet bands and a black beanie. I walk towards the vanity and sat down putting on black lipstick and put on my ring. I sat up and grabbed my backpack as I put my switch blade in my boot.

I walk down the stairs and saw that everyone is already there.

"Sorry if I'm late. I have no excuse except that girls take longer then men." The triplets chuckle at what I have said.

"Very well. I completely understand." Reiji nodded.

I then heard footsteps as Yui made it down the stairs breathing heavy.

"Miss Yui, you are late for about 12 minutes."

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." She bows and looked at me up and down.

"Why aren't you wearing your uniform?" She asked me lifting an eyebrow.

"Cause I don't feel like it." I shrugged and walked away.

"Wha-..."

"Enough blabbering about me, let's go." I demanded and walked out the door followed by everyone.

We entered the limo and I sat next to Shuu and Reiji while Yui is sitting with Ayato. Silence has filled the limo until Reiji threw us juice boxes and I caught it with one hand as Yui caught it with two. I then saw that it was cranberry juice meaning that if they drank our blood we won't get dizzy.

"Thank you." Yui said and I just chuckle at her earning a weak glare.

"What are you laughing for?"

"Don't say thank you when our blood is going to be sucked Yui. Cranberry juice helps our blood flow smooth and that we don't get dizzy. Now if you want to say thank you, say it to death." I crossed my legs and Reiji smirked so does the triplets, Subaru and Shuu.

"Ugh, don't you ever shut up for once?"

"Don't you ever grow a pair when your alone with them?" She huffed and looked away.

As we arrived I then started to hear screams of women.

"So much for going to school." I mumbled and everyone begin to get out earning louder screams.

As Yui got out I then started to heard insults from her which made me smirk. I then got out of the limo and placed my hands in my pockets as I continue to walk behind them. The insults then stopped from Yui and I could see people backing away in fear.

"Weaklings." I muttered to myself and kept walking.

We then entered the building as the brothers got to their separate and Reiji stayed behind. He then handed us our schedules and said school rules that I didn't even listen to. I stared at my schedule and the first thing I have is math. 'Fuck' I thought to myself and groaned.

"Is there a problem, Miss Red?" Reiji asked.

"Nah, if there is it's gonna be pregnancy or the time of the month." I then walked away not noticing that he blushed on that.

I entered the room and sat next to the window putting my feet on the table. Shuu came in and sat behind me as Reiji came in and sat next to me. We waited in complete silence as the bell rang. I glance at Reiji to see his cheek has a shade of light red. Boys. Students then begin to flood in and 5 minutes later the teacher entered the class.

"Hello class. We have a new student today so Red Kaneko, will you please stand?" The teacher whoever his name is.

I than stood up from my seat and walked towards the front of the class and faced them.

"My name is Red Kaneko. I am 18 years old and I lived with my grandpa who passed away when I was 15."

"Sorry for your loss. Does anyone have any questions?" A few raised their hand.

"Boy with a brown hair." The boy stood up and smirked.

"Are you single?"

"Yes, But I am not looking for anyone to date and if I am your not the first one in my list." He frowned and sat back down as his friends laugh at him.

"Anyone else?" A girl raised her hand and the teacher picked her.

"Why aren't you wearing uniform? It's part of the school rule to wear one."

"Well I'm a rebel and I hate the uniforms makes me look like a slut."

"So your calling every women here a slut?"

"Hunny, I don't prefer the teachers that. I only prefer students who can't keep their legs closed."

"Why you little-"

"That's enough. You may sit back down Miss Kaneko." I nodded and sat back down to my seat and felt someone tap my shoulder from behind.

I then looked to see Shuu and he leaned towards my ear.

Reiji POV

I glanced at Res and saw that Shuu was whispering to her about something which I can't quit hear. Jealousy begin to hit me and I looked away. Why does it have to be him always? I then glanced again and he leaned back to his spot and his eyes is closed again. I looked at Red as she was just watching outside.

What did Shuu said to her?