Chapter 3- Dinner

"Yeah I'm alright thanks for asking." He nodded and left the room.

I brushed my hair from the vanity in my new room. I wonder how my brothers are doing. Probably worried sick, but I'll be seeing them again. The door opened and saw Ruki's reflection at the door.

"Dinner will be ready about an hour please be ready." I nodded my head and began to brush again.

The door closed and I slowly stood up and got ready. I put on black ripped jeans, grey crop top that shows my stomach and black boots. I walked out of my room and down the stairs. I didn't know where the dining room is until I heard shouting and followed it. I opened two doors to see Yuma and Kou fighting for the fried shrimps.

"Hey! Gave save some for us fat ass!" Yuma shouted.

"No! It's mine! Get your hands of my plate!" Kou smacked his hand away while blocking his plate.

"Enough, there are more here." Ruki came out the room and placed the plate on the table.

"Yay more shrimps!" Yuma snacked Kou's back of the head as he grabbed some.

"Hurry Azusa! Before this fat ass eat all of them." Azusa nodded and grabbed some of the fried shrimps.

"You right on time, Uh..." Ruki looked at me questioningly.

"Takara, but call me Red for short." His eyes widen so does the others which is confusing.

"Is something wrong? Your looking at me you've seen a ghost." Ruki looked at his brothers.

"Do you think it's.." Kou started.

"She couldn't be." Yuma cut him off.

"She...looks just...like her." Azusa said.

"Is there a problem boys?" I asked again.

"Takara, Do you...remember any of us?" Ruki asked curiously.

I then think for a moment searching my memory, but nothin came up except the previous memories of my brothers and I.

"No, sorry nothing came up. Is there something I'm missing?"

"So you don't remember any of us?" He asked.

"No, your names are familiar just can't put my finger on it. I have an amnesia cause I died before..." I was cut off by Yuma shouting.

"WHAT?! Who killed you?!" He fumes.

"By my uncle Ritcher and aunt Cordelia, but they are dead now probably with satan." I shrugged.

I could see fire in their eyes and their hands shaking trying to control their anger.

"Can we eat. I'm starving." I said and sat down.

"Of course. Sorry." I nodded my head as we began to eat in silence.

"So your a pure blood like them, huh?" Ruki asked breaking the silence.

"Yes, I am half vampire and half demon." He nodded his head telling me to continue.

"My mother is a demon and my father is the vampire king. When my mother died during her evolution my dad took care of me until I was 5 years old. Uncle Ritcher took me away and stabbed me. I was then brought back to life with no soul and heart. I took care of myself from the streets and people who would adopt me will torture me until I met my grandpa who died months ago from his bed peacefully. He let me own all of the things like money, the house, car and anything. He doesn't have any family members so he just gave me all of it which I really love the most. Now I landed in the Sakamaki mansion then here." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sorry to hear...that." Azusa said and I smiled at him.

"Thank you. You don't mind if I visited someone's grave you guys can come with me." They look at each other and smiled at me nodding their head.

"Of course we will." We continued eating talking, laughing and joke around.

We all finished and I helped Ruki with the dishes. When I put the dishes on the sink I turned around and bumped to a hard wall. I looked up to see Ruki. He quickly pinned me to the fridge and stared into my eyes.

"Your not Takara. Your lying to us." He growled, but I could see he didn't want this.

I tilted my head at the side revealing my neck.

"You have my permission." I mumbled which I knew her heard me.

I felt his fangs touch my skin and quickly bit. I didn't feel any pain as always. I felt him slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and he pulled away licking the bite.

"It...It is you." He says and before I could warn him he bit me again at the same spot.

I felt him moan as he kept drinking my blood. Someone bathed in the room and he pulled away looking at the door. I tried to keep my eyes close from all the blood lost.

"Ruki...you bit her." I heard Yuma's voice.

"Two times." He says.

"You know what happens if you did two times or three!" Yuma shouted.

"I can control it." Ruki said getting impatient.

I then fell into deep sleep causing my body to limp.

Yuma POV

"Alright then give her to me." I opened my arms and he growled at me.

"She's mine." He said venomous as he hugged her limp body.

"Ruki she's bleed and we need to wrap a bandage around her neck." He looked at her and I saw guilt appeared in his eyes.

"You wash the dishes. I'll do it myself." He carried her bridal style and left the room.

I sighed and rubbed my temple.

"Oh brother..."

Ruki POV

I walked inside my room and placed her on my bed. I grabbed some bandage and moved her necklace away before I gently wrapped it around her neck tightly, but not too tight to choke her to death just tight enough to stop the blood. When I was done I put the extra and put it on the nightstand. I stroke her hair and kissed her lips gently.

"I will protect you with all my life Takara. No matter what." I said to her and laid next to her.

I gently placed her head on my chest as I fell asleep feeling her safe and secure in my arms.