Chapter 5- Little visit

I walked downstairs and towards random halls until I heard Ayato's voice.

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me?!" He shouted.

"Hey, can you hear me?!" I then slowly got my ears against the door listening.

"Keep it down." Shuu said calmly.

"Shit. I challenge you to the game of darts." Ayato looked down at Shuu.

"Too much trouble."

"Why you..." He was then cut off by someone clapping.

"Sounds good, and the prize for the winner of the game...is bitch-Chan." I heard Laito.

They're betting my brain dead wooden plank of a sister. Interesting.

"What is the meaning of this commotion?" I heard Reiji inside as well.

I slowly opened the door a little and watched.

"I couldn't care less about her. So be quiet and let me sleep." Shuu said.

"I thought you might say something of the sort." Reiji pushed his glasses up.

"He shrinks back from any challenge. If you look up the word "spineless" one the dictionary you would see his picture beside it. He couldn't do anything without help. Good-for-nothing dead beat." Well Shuu got fully roasted.

The room was quiet and I soon entered the room causing everyone to look at me.

"Yui won't be the prize. I volunteer to be the prize." I looked at them.

"Oooh, this is getting more interesting every single minute." Laito smirked.

"Ayato, I will play your game." Shuu sat up accepting his challenge.

We all watched as Shuu beats Ayato.

"The winner is Shuu!" Laito announces.

"Don't forget your prize." Laito grabbed my wrist and shoved me towards Shuu.

Shuu caught me and I gave Laito a very very VERY deadly glare. He slowly hid behind the couch as the Reiji, Ayato, Shuu and Yui looked at him weirdly. Shuu then carried me from his shoulder and walked away.

"Well, I have a very good view." I muttered looking at his ass which I knew he heard me.

"I have a good view over here." He said and he then threw me on the bed which probably in his room.

He slowly crawled up as he hovers over me looking at my eyes. He soon fell asleep on me and I rubbed his head which I knew he liked. He nuzzled my touch and I fell asleep after him.

Few hours later, I then heard voices and woke up to see Shuu gone. I walked outside his room and towards the stairs. I slowly peeked over the wall to see a guy with green hair at the entrance blocking by the brothers.

"I am here for the girl." He told them.

"You are not welcomed here, Ritcher. So leave immediately." Reiji demanded and the green guy who's probably Ritcher laughed.

I soon appeared and as soon as his eyes landed on me his smiled disappeared into a shock.

"I-it can't be..." He muttered which I can hear.

Somehow he looks familiar to me, but I can't put a finger on it. The brothers looked confused and soon followed his eyes landed towards me.

"I-impossible. You should be dead!" He exclaimed.

I just stared at him and he soon backed away with a scowl on his face.

"I will come back soon." He turned into the wind and left.

The brothers looked at were Ritcher was and back at me. I just stared at where he was.

"Red, What is he talking about?" Subaru asked and I shrugged.

"No clue and don't care." I then walked away.

Third Person POV

"What does Ritcher mean 'you should be dead' when his looking at Dead-Chan?" Laito asked.

"Me and teddy don't know." Kanato shook his head.

"She doesn't have a heart. That's one thing."  Subaru said to them.

"She doesn't have a soul. Her eyes are hallow." Shuu said remembering her eyes earlier.

"Her blood is delicious and so rare. I could still taste it." Reiji mumbled the last part.

"You drank her?!" Subaru shouted pissed.

"I had to punish her and when I drank from her arm...she didn't feel anything." Reiji informed them.

"She's a walking corpse. Beautiful deadly walking corpse. That's hot." Laito begin to 'imagine'.

"We have to find out what she knows and what Ritcher means." Reiji pushed his glasses up again.

"I agree on Reiji. She is strange then any human we have encountered." Shuu looked at them tired.

"This is one hell of a night. I need to sleep." Ayato yawned and disappeared including everyone.

Red stood in front of the balcony looking up at the moon. She remembers herself laying in a puddle of blood feeling empty. She lived alone in the streets with nothing. She remembered the torture and humiliation from her foster family towards the church. A small memory flash in her mind feeling fear and soon pain as he saw the same man with a smirk placed on his face. He then whispered the last words at her ear. Sweet dreams princess. He then pulled the knife out of her chest as she fell into a deep dark sleep.

Red opened her golden dull eyes. Pieces of the puzzle where missing and she is determined to find them.