Chapter 2- Mukami

Takara POV

I felt my head pounding and a woman slowly emerges from the darkness.

"Takara...Takara...wake up." I heard her said in the distance.

I couldn't see her face, but it feels like I knew her. She slowly disappeared and I felt someone stroking my hair.

"Seriously Kou can you be careful where you hit her?" I heard a voice said.

"It was an accident! I didn't meant to hit her, but isn't that a good thing?" Another asked I am guessing his Kou.

"But you still have to be more careful. You could have gave her a concussion. I thought you don't like hitting women." I heard another said with a little formality like Reiji.

"I don't, but she looks different from any other woman. I can't even believe she threw Eve towards the window she went through like seriously that window is really far and none of us can through a human that far and if we did they go over the mansion!" Kou shouted.

"She truly is something else. We have to make another plan to get Eve, but we have to keep her here."

"She...looks pretty...then Eve." A voice said slowly.

"I agree with Azusa on that. She's prettier, hell a lot hotter then Eve."

"Boys let's not say that she's hot and make up a plan to get Eve."

"But...I don't want...her to...be Eve...I want HER..." Azusa complained.

"We have no choice."

"She said that her brothers will protect Eve. Which means she's the brothers of those pure bloods." I heard one snarled.

"Yuma calm down and I believe so."

"So what do you plan on doing Ruki?" Kou asked.

"Trading. Eve for her. I know the brothers would want their sister then Eve." He says.

"Why don't we just keep her?" Kou asked.

"She is no use for us. Only Eve."

I slowly opened my eyes and everyone stopped talking. I can still feel my head pounding like someone hitting it with a jack hammer. I sat up slowly rubbing my temples.

"Oh your finally awake." I looked up to see them.

"You feeling alright?" Ruki asked.

"Other than a hammer hitting my head I'll be fine." I rubbed the back of my head and moved my head side to side listening to a satisfying crack.

"I see. Let me introduce us to you. My name is-"

"Your name is Ruki. Your the eldest and that blonde man right there is Kou the second eldest, the brown hair is Yuma the third and the youngest is the one with the bandages who's name is Azusa." I guessed and they all looked at me stunned.

"How did you know who we are?" Yuma asked.

"I just heard your names from each other and I guessed the other part." I shrugged and they looked at me impressed.

"Do you need anything?" Ruki asked.

"No, thanks for the help." He nodded and I stood up.

Yuma walked up to me and placed a sugar cube on my lips. I opened my mouth slowly as he put it and I bit it. He moved his hands away and I ate it.

"Thanks." He nodded and I looked at the others to see them glaring at him.

I laid on the bed again and fell asleep. I felt myself being carried and being placed on a soft bed.

Yui POV

I looked up to see them holding the necklace on their necks.

"Anyone got anything?" Ayato asked and everyone shook their head.

"What if she looses hers and we can't talk to her anymore?" Kanato asked worried.

"I have no idea, but I know if we can't then we have to find her." Reiji said to them.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"None of your business you worthless mortal! This is all your fault that she's gone again! You should be the one that's kidnapped!" Subaru punched the wall as I flinched.

"Subaru being angry at her won't solve anything. We will try tomorrow and if we can't she will contact us." Subaru growled and walked out of the room followed by the brothers.

Shuu glared at me before walking out the room closing the door closed. I looked down on my hands and cried. I don't deserve any of this. Why me?

Ruki POV

I look read my book until I heard a knock from my door.

"Come in." I said as I heard the door opened.

I looked up to see the girl which made me quickly got up my seat.

"Do you need anything?" I asked her.

What the hell is wrong with me? What's with all my actions all of a sudden.

"When is dinner?" She looked at me with her golden Doe eyes.

"Dinner will be ready later."

"Alright thank you." I nodded and sat back down reading my book.

I heard the door closed as I kept reading.

Takara POV

I entered my room and held onto my necklace closing my eyes. I heard the brothers talk about making a plan for me.

"Shuu." I said.

"Takara, is that you?"

"It's me brother."

"Are you ok? Did they hurt you? Where are you so we could find you." I looked outside and closed my eyes again.

"I'm fine and no they haven't well maybe when they have to knock me out, but I'm fine-" I was cut off when he began shouting.

"HOW DARE THEY?! I WILL KILL OF THEM FOR DOING THAT TO YOU!!"

"Shuu calm down. I'm fine just a headache. Besides I can heal. As for the other question, I don't know where I am. All I could see is trees so I'm guessing somewhere in the woods."

"Ok.." I heard him explain to everyone in the distance before talking to me.

"Is there anything else you want to tell us."

"Well, they said a name called Eve and trading me for Eve that's about all."

"Do you know who Eve is?" He asked.

"I have a feeling it's Yui."

"Then we would trade her for you." He said quickly.

Wow they really would trade Yui for me.

"You can't trade Yui for me."

"Why not?! She's just a useless human who is only a blood bank for us."

"Is you trade Yui for me then I will never forgive all of you." I said angrily.

It was silent for a moment.

"Then how the hell do we get you back? Kanato is worried sick hell everyone of us is worried sick." I smiled at them.

"We might meet each other in school if they allowed me. Then make a plan from there."

"Alright. Call us if you can, okay?"

"Okay. I miss you guys."

"I miss you too." With that I opened my eyes and looked out the window.

"You alright?" I heard behind me and I turned around to see Yuma.

Happy Labor Day Everyone!!