Chapter 11- Last Pain

I walk inside the music room since it's lunch. I sat on the piano and looked at it pressing a few keys. I sat perfectly and began to play the piano as I sang.

I bet you don't curse god
When the doctor calls
With a stern voice and test results
And he asks you to come right away

I bet you don't curse god
When you're on a plane
In a turbulence, pourin' rain
And you're hoping that you'll make it out okay

Everybody cries
We've all faked a smile
When your back's against the wall
And your hands are tied

There's pain, life hurts
There's a thousand things you think you don't deserve
All hope is lost
When you spend it all and you just can't beat the odds

I bet you don't curse god

When your child is gone
And he ain't picking up the phone
And it's 2 a.m on a Saturday in July

I bet you don't curse god
At your bottom line and your
Credit cards are all declined
And you don't know where you're gonna sleep at night

Everybody cries
We've all faked a smile
When your back's against the wall
And your hands are tied

There's pain, life hurts
There's a thousand things you think you don't deserve
All hope is lost
When you spend it all and you just can't beat the odds

I bet you don't curse god

When you're dying in bed
About to take your one last breath
And you're holding on before you say goodnight

There's pain, life hurts
There's a thousand things you think you don't deserve
When all hope is lost
When you spend it all and you just can't beat the odds

I bet you don't curse

God!!!!!

I bet you don't curse

God!!!!!!!

I bet you don't curse god

When I finished I heard claps and looked at the door to see the brothers with a smile on their faces. I gave them a small smile and stood up.

"You hit the last two notes perfectly." Laito smiles and winked.

"That's my last song to my grandpa." I told them and they gave me a small smile.

"I'm sure his proud of you. You must really miss him." Shuu patted my head and I nodded.

"More then anything in the world. Without him I don't know where else I could go. So I owe him everything and the song...is the last pain." I said looking at the piano.

"You seem tired Miss Red. Would you like to get some rest?" Reiji asked with concern.

"Yes, I would love that if you don't mind."

"Very well, Kanato please take her to her room." Kanato agreed and grabbed my hand gently.

We then appeared in a room and he sat me down on one of the chairs. He sat at the opposite side and smiled at me.

"Welcome to my tea party, Princess Red." I smiled and bowed my head playing along.

"Thank you for your invitation, Prince Kanato."  He chuckled and I sat down as he pulled the chair out a bit and I said my thanks to him.

He sat down after and we began to have our little tea party. We told stories and sometimes make jokes. I could sense Kanato thirst which is weird that I could sense any vampires thirst.

"Would you like to drink blood?" I asked him and he was taken back.

"Are you sure? Teddy and I are curious what your blood taste like." He said shyly and looked down.

"You have my permission." I took my switch blade out and but my arm.

He instantly appeared next to me and licks the blood before biting my neck and I felt another bite. When he finished he licked my neck and pulled back wiping the blood off his lips.

"Your blood taste delicious and these feelings are knew. Desire, happiness and a little lust." He gave me a sweet smile.

"Thank you Red." I nodded my head and he carried me bridal style.

"Sleep in my bed for now since you lost some blood." I nodded again and fell asleep.

KanatoPOV

I can feel her blood flowing through my veins rapidly. The feelings that my brothers said is true. Its magnificent and I can't help, but smile. I grabbed teddy and walked out of my room. I looked back at her one last time before I closed the door shut. I walked downstairs and saw my brothers arrived.

"How is she?" Reiji asked.

"She's alright." I felt jealous about Reiji asking how Red is, but this is just feelings from Red's blood.

"Did you drink her blood Kanato?" Laito asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, why do you ask?" I looked at him.

"That's why your acting strange. The feelings is flowing in you. I do miss tasting her blood." He licked his lips and I rolled my eyes.

"Rather not let you drink her blood twice. Remember what she said if you did?" Shuu glared at Laito who shrugged.

"Yeah yeah, I get step 2 will start threatening others blah blah blah."

"Yeah, is there only three steps? Or are there more?" Ayato asked.

"That's for you to ask her, but not right now cause she's resting. If you bother her me and teddy will kill you." Ayato's eyes grew wide and so does my brothers.

I won't let them touch my Red.

"Kanato. Did you bite her two times?" Reiji asked.

"Who cares if I bite her two times?! Just don't bother her sleeping that's all! She needs all the rest she can get!" I began shouting.

"Subaru go see if she has two bites." Reiji ordered, but I growled.

She's mine and teddy's no one can have her. Subaru then disappeared and before I could follow him to protect Red I was pinned down by my brothers causing me to let Teddy go. I began to struggle until we heard someone cleared their throat. We all looked up to see Red.

"You guys need to shut the fuck up for once in your life. Give the woman a rest. This woman will spank all of you with a rubber flip flop if I never get some rest. I will become a Mexican mother and all of you won't like that. Now shut up!" She shouted and stormed up the stairs.

Subaru shrugged and we heard a loud bang including a vase breaking.

"Damn she hot." Laito and I said together.