Chapter 6- Blood love

We arrived at school and headed to class. I walked inside of cooking class and begin to bake cookies since the teacher told us to make anything we want. I finished baking them and soon put them inside a little plastic bag. I began to pack my stuff and walked towards the door.

"Miss Kaneko, I suggest you seat until-" Her sentence was cut off when the bell rang.

"Few people know when the bell rings, sensei." I walked out the classroom and towards the rooftop again until I heard Kanato shouting.

"I don't want coffee! Coffee is bitter!" I grabbed the cookies from my bag and walked inside giving Kanato the plastic bag before damages can be done.

"Cookies are sweet. Me and teddy love cookies." He smiles grabbing them and eat.

"K-Kanato, Red where's my bag?" Yui asked.

"It's upstairs cause your being mean to me." Kanato glared at her and Yui ran upstairs.

"I'll bake you more sweets just ask me, deal?" I lifted an eyebrow and he nodded eating the cookies.

We soon heard Yui scream as we both rolled our eyes. Yui came running down the stairs and out the room with her bag.

"No running at the hall, piece of shit!" I shouted, but she kept running.

"She'll never listen." I shook my head and turned to see that Kanato is gone.

I grabbed my bag and walked upstairs to the rooftop. I walk towards the edge and saw the full moon on top of me. I soon turned around and spread my arms as I let myself. Before I could Ayato grabbed my hand and I looked at him.

"Killing yourself won't make the job easier." He said.

"Trust me. I've done this before and nothing happened." I said and he pulled me towards him wrapping his other arm around my waist.

I felt his breath on my neck. I can tell that his thirsty for blood and Yui is nowhere to be seen. I backed away from him and towards my bag slowly grabbing the knife. I then cut my hand and saw him look at me with curiosity. I walked towards him and show him my bloody hand. He looked at me surprise that I am doing this willingly.

"Go on." I said to him.

He soon licked the blood from my hand and bit on it. I heard him gulp as I slowly rub his head. He backed away and his eyes where wide just like Reiji's eyes where.

"It's so....I can't even think of what I want to say. It's soothing when I gulp it down my throat." He said to him self and looked at me.

I moved my red hair at the side slowly as I tilt my head showing my neck. He didn't hesitate as he bit my neck pressing his body against mine and holding me tighter. He then backed away and licked the blood from my neck before his lips. He soon took his jacket off and wrapped it around me.

"There, Yours truly's jacket will hide the mark." He said fixing it the jacket on me.

I looked at my hand with a cut and he soon wrapped it around with bandages. He perfectly finished wrapping it and slowly kissed it before looking at it again. His eyes landed on the knife I'm still holding and he soon grabbed it wrapping it with the extra bandage.

"There. Your fixed." The bell soon rang and he put my knife in my bag before handing it to me.

We soon went to our classes a bit late. I entered the class and Mr. Tamaki looked at me with curiosity and asked.

"Miss Kaneko, Why are you late?" He asked.

"I accidentally cut myself and hand to go to the girl's bathroom to clean the cut and wrapped the bandages on." I showed him my wrapped up hand.

"Ahhh, I see. Please sit down and your lucky that your just late for a minute." He says and I sat all the way at the back.

The after school bell rang and everyone began packing their things heading out the door. I waited the boys at the limo and Shuu appeared first.

"Who bit you?" He looked at me with curiosity and anger.

"Ayato and I did it willingly cause he is a bit thirsty. Since Yui isn't here to help him with it. I volunteered to do it." I looked at him straight in the eyes.

He soon nodded and entered the car including me and all the brothers. I was about to take Ayato's jacket off, but he soon stopped me.

"Keep it on." He said and grabbing my hands to stop me.

I heard growls, but all I did is nod. I sat between Ayato and Kanato since Laito and Yui isn't with us. We soon arrived at the mansion and we all got out of the car. I stumbled a little, but Subaru caught me before I could fall.

"You look pale." He said.

"I've been pale my whole entire life so I have no idea what your talking about." I could tell he rolled his eyes.

"I meant is that your blood has been drained. You'll need rest." He carried me bridal style and walked away.

I swear I could have since daggers being shot behind his back. Probably my imagination or the brothers are glaring at him. My eyes fell as the darkness consumed me. I felt like someone is staring at me and soon opened my eyes to Laito. My hair was everywhere and I begin to move them away.

"Miss me, dead-Chan?" He smirked and I shrugged laying my head back on the bed.

"Ill take the answer as a no. How are you?" He asked.

"Empty as always." I muttered knowing he heard me.

"Of course. Your very different from your sister. Your wonderful, strong, brave, sexier, hotter and..."

"Don't continue. I may feel empty, but I won't hesitate to chainsaw your head off."

"And feisty." I then felt him lay next to me and sigh.

"I may be strong and brave, but if I do have a soul. I will have the same feeling what Yui is feeling except the wanting attention and trying to look like a slut personality other then that....I'll be the same like her." I looked at the black ceiling which is really smooth.

"I wasn't like this when I was a kid. My mother had treated me like a lover not a child. She would always get her attention towards Ayato which I felt bad for him. He had to study all day because our mother wanted him to become the man of the house. Kanato is just a song bird for her if she's feeling so stressed out."

"That must me be hard."

"No kidding. What about you? How did you became dead inside."

"Aren't we all? Fine. I'll tell you. I was covered in blood which I have no memory of. I would always steal clothes from laundry that was being hung up and sometimes people would give me money or food. A couple then saw me and gave me food, shelter and everything they wanted. They said they couldn't bare a child so they adopted me. One time when they did...they began to make me do a lot of chores and whenever I make mistakes they will whip my back. I didn't feel pain I knew it will happened sooner or later. I then killed them, but of course I used gloves to hide my identity and put their baby in a foster home. Then blah blah blah got to church been adopted, abuser again, left, then met my grandpa."

"Wow...you've been through hell."

"No shit. Now that grandpa died I have my own money, home, car and I can buy anything I wanted. Grandpa's money increases more each week even though I have no idea how, but it would come in handy in the future."

"I see. Well I am thirsty and I have to visit your sister. Peace." That he disappeared.

"Peace out." I said and fell into a deep sleep.