Chapter 7- Red Rose

I looked down from the balcony to see a garden of roses. I jumped down and landed on my feet while I look around. I walk around feeling the fresh air and lovely roses. I saw a red rose blooming from the moon and I grabbed it causing blood to drip from my fingers. I took my pocket knife out and took the spiked things off.

"What are you doing here?" I turned around to see Subaru.

"I just found this red rose." I put my pocket knife back and showed it to him.

He looked at the rose then back at me. I looked at him as he sniffed the air and took the rose from my hand as he saw two of my fingers bleed.

"Are really this careless? This might get infected." He glared at me and sucked on my bloody fingers.

He continued to do so and soon realized what he was doing as he backed away. He looked at me and blush deep red like the rose I'm holding. I cut some of the white roses and made a rose crown with the red rose on the middle as I put on his head. He looked at me confused by what I did and I soon tilt my head to the side.

"You have my permission." I said to him.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and his hand on the back of my neck pulling me closer to him. He parted his lips showing his fangs and they slowly penetrate my skin. He drank blood from me and he soon backed away. He let go off me and I curtly bowed towards him before leaving.

Subaru POV

I then began to felt cold again when I let go of her. What is this feeling? A weird desire that I can't even understand. As she walked away from me I quickly grabbed her by the stomach and pulled her close to me.

"Stay....for just a little while." I muttered and bury my head at the crook of her neck.

The smell of strawberry and roses hit my nostrils and I couldn't get enough of it. I slowly wrapped my arms around her stomach not caring for the rose crown she made to fall off my head. I then heard someone cleared their throat and I looked up to see Laito with a smirk.

"Well, well, the youngest of them all has a crush on our little mortal. Fascinating." He teased.

I then snapped out of my mind and pushed her towards Laito as he was shocked and caught her. I felt regret of what I did and I stared at her for a while. Her long red silky hair shines from the moon. I was clenching my first and turned around.

"Tch' I have no crush on such worthless mortal. I just fed off of her cause I was thirsty. Now leave, I want to be alone." I demanded.

"I guess we'll have some alone time." I heard Laito chuckle and when I turn backed they were gone.

I sighed deeply and walked towards the house when I heard a crunch from my feet. I looked down to see the rose crown and picked it up. Regret begins to flow like a waterfall. I didn't mean to say those harsh words to her. I closed my eyes as I try to move to throw this thing, but I couldn't.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and teleported to my room.

I opened my coffin and lay on it with the rose crown next to me. As soon as I closed my eyes Red has her back towards me. I walked towards her, but whenever I did she was walking away. I begin running finally catching up her and when I did she disappeared. My eyes widen and I turned around to see her facing me. Her golden eyes was staring into mine and all I could stare as well. I was about to touch her cheek when she dissolved again and I heard my voice in the distance. Tch' I have no crush on such worthless mortal. I just fed off of her cause I was thirsty. Now leave, I want to be alone. It began to reply again and again in my head as I began to shout stop it.