Chapter 9- Mr. Karl

Yui and I have been living with the Sakamakis' for 5 months. Yui has been acting kind of strange lately that I couldn't put my finger on. I would randomly see her sleep walking around the house. I was reading my book until I heard someone knock on my door.

"Come in." I said kept my eyes on the book.

"Miss Red. Dinner will be ready in 1 hour." He informed me and all I did is nod as I flip a page.

The door closed and I closed my book. I stood up from my seat and walked inside the bathroom to take a warm shower. After I was done I then put on a black long sleeved that shows my belly loose down my arm, black jeans and converse. I pulled my hair into a not so perfect ponytail and walked out the room.

I checked the clock to see that I only have about 10 minutes before going downstairs

"Looks like I have more time." I said to myself and sat down at my vanity and read my book.

I kept reading my book and finished it. I looked at the time to see it pass 10 minutes. I groaned and got up walking outside my room. Reiji could have yelled. I said in my mind and went towards the dining room. I opened the door to see that everyone is already there with a man sitting down with them. They all looked at me including the familiar man and his golden eyes widen with shock.

"Miss Red, your late." Reiji looked up at me.

"Lost track of time. I was reading this book and finished it." I held it out.

"I see, but-" He was cut off when the man stood up from his seat still looking at me.

"It...it can't be." He muttered making the brothers look at him.

"What do you mean, father?" Laito looked at him curious calling him father.

He slowly walked towards me and touched my cheeks. He has golden eyes like mine, long white hair and pale skin.

"Um...hi?" I asked weirdly.

He looked at me broken, but soon hugged me causing me to stumble back a little and patting his back.

"Father, What is the meaning of this? Will you care to explain?" Reiji stood up from his seat, but the man they call father ignored them as he pulled back and stared at me.

"It is you...your alive." He said to me and moved a strand of hair behind my ear.

He looked so familiar, but I couldn't put a finger to it. I slowly put his hands away from my face.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked him.

His eyes widen again and looked away. I could see in his eyes that his happy and sad which I do not know why. He looked at me again and smiled.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Karlheinz. I am the father of these boys. It's a pleasure to meet you." He grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles gently.