Chapter 10- Home at last

Takara POV

We soon entered the limo after saying goodbye to everyone and Shu kept me on his lap the whole trip. He nuzzled my neck and kissed it making me shiver a bit. Ever since what we did last night he kept me close to him. Yui glared at me while my brothers glared at us.

"Shu, why are you acting weird lately? I mean you've been too attached with Takara and all of noticed it. Is there anything you would like to tell us?" Reiji asked fixing his glasses which means his upset or frustrated.

"None of your concern." Shu said and kissed my cheek making the brother growl.

"Tell me...Now." Reiji snarled at him.

"Well all I could say is that last night was the 'best' night I have ever had." He smirked and Laito gasped growling louder.

"You bastard! Did you do that forcefully?! You know she almost got raped by that stalker! Can't you keep your dick in your pants?!" He shouted and everyone got it what he meant and glared at shu growling at him more.

"Wow, I'm surprised that Hentai would find out first. I thought Reiji would be the first one to find out." Shu said with a bored tone.

"Takara, did you and HIM do this willingly or did her force you?" Reiji asked.

"Well, it was when I was in the tub shu was in the bathroom with me." I started and Laito growled.

"Now, who's the hentai?" He asked shu with a angers tone.

"I don't care what you guys do cause all I cared about is her being mine forever." Shu smirked and the next thing I knew was that he kissed me deeply.

I was then pulled away from Shu and Reiji held me tight.

"She's not a toy for you to keep. She's our sister you deadbeat." Reiji growled at him.

"I don't give a shit if she is. She's the love of my life and I was the one who held her close when she was born." Shu grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, but Reiji held on.

"Let her go shu!" Reiji shouted pulling me towards him.

I kept a straight face as they play tug-of-war.

"Next thing you guys knew my arms will be off my body." I said casually.

Subaru pulled me away from them making my arms hurt and me wince.

"Are you okay?" Laito asked and I sighed deeply nodding my head.

"Well, fucking done guys. You almost ripped her arm off. What's next her fucking torso and lower body?!" Laito shouted at them.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to hurt you." Shu said, but before I could say anything Reiji growled.

"Don't call her that. Your not even her boyfriend." He snarled and they both growled at each other.

"That's enough the two of you. You already injured me and you will cause more damage. You already hurt me, what's next kill all of us?" I looked at them and they looked down.

"Your behavior is unacceptable. I doubt that Beatrix would be please with this. I talked to her this morning and was happy that I was back with all of you and how both of you are happy and overprotective of me. She even said sorry for how she had acted when you guys were children. She acted that way cause she had a bad feeling that if Ayato became the man of the house Cordelia will take advantage of him and brainwash Ayato. That's why she was strict towards Shu and how she ignored Reiji because she couldn't bare seeing her other child stressed. Now she's proud on both of you and happy that you two are not killing each other." They looked at me holding their tears.