Chapter 8- Letters pt 3

Takara POV

Ever since I got the box, bunch of letters for me came. Of course I burned it so the brothers won't see it until Reiji got a letter from the door. I walked outside my office and saw Reiji reading the letter. I could see flames burst into his eyes as he began to tear the letter.

"Reiji? Are you okay?" I asked walking towards him.

"There is this letter. It's filthy. Do you know that someone is stalking you?" He looked at me and I looked away not answering his questions.

"You know. Why didn't you tell us? Why didn't you tell me? We could have sued him." He said angrily.

"I just didn't want to bother you guys. It's not your problem, it's mine. I can handle myself." I said and Reiji grabbed my chin gently moved it to look at him.

"How long?" He asked me and I stared into his red eyes.

"Ever since I was 10. I had a childhood best friend here. When grandpa found out that he was obsessed with me, he forbid me to see him again. Whenever he had the chance to go to my house he would throw rocks in the window to get my attention, but I would ignore it. One time when I was 16, he climbed up and opened my balcony door. He laid next to me and wrapped his arms around me which caused me to scream and the others to barge in my room. They sued him for harassment and attempted rape. When me and grandpa left to live somewhere else I thought that he forgot all about me until We got here and the box came." I explained.

Reiji hugged me and kissed my head. I looked up at him as we both looked into each other eyes.

"How old was he when he was your childhood friend?" He asked curiously.

"About 16." I answered.

"So when he slept on your bed his older?" I nodded my head and he sighed.

"Are you angry?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I'm upset that you didn't tell us, but I know you can handle yourself. Just remember your not alone anymore. We're here for you." I smiled and nodded my head.

He smiled back and we both hug each other as we heard someone clear their throat. We looked to see everyone was standing there.

"So, you guys are friends? What's with all the hugging?" Kou asked.

"Reiji can explain." I said and looked at Reiji.

"Wow, backstab much? Anyways, I found a letter on the floor and I picked it up. It has Takara's or Red as her surname on it. When I opened it and read it. It showed Takara dressing up and talking to Subaru in a garden. When I asked her about, she told me a story about her and her stalker. He was 16 when she was."

"8 years old." I said and Reiji took a deep breath before continuing.

"That and when her grandpa found out he was obsessed with her. He forbid her for seeing him and he did the right thing. When she turned 16 the same boy climbed to her balcony and opened her door laying on her bed. They barged in and sued him for harassment and attempted rape. When she and her grandpa left this place. She thought that he was over her until she came back and got a box the next morning." He then finished and I looked at the others to see them fuming.

"And all this time, you didn't tell us?" Ruki asked.

"I don't want to worry any of you. Besides this is my battle and I'm gonna end it." I said to them, but they shook their head.

"Me and teddy won't allow that. You're our sister, so no we won't allow what you're gonna do." Kanato said shaking his head.

"Guys. Why don't we make a plan? I go alone inside a abandoned warehouse and you guys teleport there as well?" I asked.

"And what?" Shu asked.

"And you boys can do whatever you want, Deal?" I looked at them as they all looked at each other then back at me to agree.

"Alright, tonight we will do this. Is that fine?" I asked them and they nodded.

"Let's get some rest then." We all went to our room and I closed my door sighing.

Sorry guys, but this is my fight. I won't let anyone hurt you.