Special

[Edited]

Naruto

I was hiding behind a tree and Kiba and Akamaru were behind from the bushes. Neji and Lee were above me and Sasuke was behind a huge rock with Sakura and Ino.

"Kiba, do you know where they are?" I whispered to him.

"They're ten feet away from us." He whispered back.

"This is such a drag." I heard Shikamaru say.

"Hey Hinata, do you want some chips?" I heard Choji ask Hinata.

"N-No thank you." She replied.

"We've been searching for hours!" Ten Ten whined.

"I know they're around here somewhere. Let's split up. Hinata, Ten Ten you'll stay here and check the bushes. Choji you'll check the rocks and I'll check the trees. Let's go." Shikamaru ordered.

"Naruto, give me your hand." Lee whispered as Neji had a rope holding Lee. I grabbed his hand and they pulled me up.

I jumped from branch to branch until I was right above Sasuke and the girls. I looked over at Neji and he came over to where I was.

"Sasuke!" I whispered at him. He looked up at us and then back at the girls.

"Grab the rope." I said tossing him one end of the rope.

He grabbed it and tied it around the girls. After the girls were up I lowered it again. Once he was up we went to help Kiba and Akamaru.

"I give up!" Ten Ten shouted.

"They souldn't be far from here. We have to keep looking." Shikamaru said.

"B-But Shikamaru, it's getting late and we haven't seen the others since you found Choji, Ten Ten and I." Hinata said playing with her hair.

"Shino we see you." Shikamaru shouted looking at the river.

"Looks like it." He said walking out of his hiding place. I noticed Shikamaru look up at us then smiled.

"You have to do better than that Ino." Shikamaru said looking up at Ino. "Oh and tell the rest to get down here as well."

"Looks like we've been caught." I said jumping off the tree. The rest followed as we walked up to him.

"Well let's go home. It's getting late and I heard that some ninjas have been seen around the village border." Sasuke said walking away from us.

Everyone else started to walk as well. I stared out to the water. I stood there for a while until I heard the others calling my name.

"Naruto! Come on! I'll let you sleep over at my place!" Kiba shouted.

"Okay!" I yelled back. I started running towards them when we heard an explosion.

*Boom*

"What was that?!" Sakura shouted.

"Let's get out of here quick!" Neji shouted as we head another explosion.

"Right!" We all said running towards the village.

We started to run as fast as we could until I heard someone scream. I stopped and turned around to see who it was but I saw no one. I was about to start running again when I heard it again. This time it was louder.

"Hey guys! I think there's someone else here." I yell making everyone stop and look at me.

"Naruto, we were the only ones there." Shikamaru said. Then I heard the scream again.