Special 19

[Edited]

Kimimaru

"Let's go Naruto!" I shouted as I was getting ready to attack Shukaku.

"Am I hurting you child?" Matatabi asked concern.

"No I'm fine Matatabi. I replied.

"Here we go!!" Gamabunta shouted.

"Let's go Matatabi!" I shouted as well.

We ran behind Shukaku while Gamabunta and Naruto ran towards him. I saw as Gamabunta turned into this huge orange fox. I was about to ask Matatabi about that but we need to take care of Gaara. I needed to get him back to his brother and sister.

"Matatabi, grabbed him by the tail for I could get on the head." I said and Matatabi nodded.

Matatabi did as I said while Gamabunta grabbed him by the neck. We both jumped up into Shukaku's head and made our way towards Gaara. Naruto and I were about to hit him but we were attacked by sand right after.
I tried to get to Gaara but he kept pushing me away with his sand. I tried to make him stop but each time we made eye contact all I would see was fear and confusion in his eyes. I could tell Matatabi tried to give me strength with her chakra but even though I had Matatabi's chakra covering me I couldn't heal fast enough. It felt as if my chakra was being absorbed by something.

"ARGH!" I shouted as the pain in my head came back.

"Kimimaru! Are you alright?!" I heard Naruto shout.

"Naruto! You have to stop Gaara! He's confused and scared! That's why he's trying to keep me away from him. You're the only one who can get closer to him. Please Naruto!" I shouted over at him.

"I will, believe it!" He shouted back.

"Matatabi, I want you to take me to the others. I need to protect everyone else or else Shukaku and Gamabunta could get them hurt. Please Matatabi." I said as I jumped back on Matatabi's head.

"I will, now come child we need to help your friends out." Matatabi replied.

"Thanks Matatabi." I replied with a small smile on my face.

I'll be back Gaara.

Naruto

"What the...?!" I was wrapped around with Chef toad's tongue because Gaara attacked me with his sand.

And now his sand is wrapping around my legs! But what worried me more was that we were being pushed back towards Kimimaru and the others. I need to do something and fast. Or else....

I'm begging you, all I need is a little bit.... enough to protect everyone... give me your chakra! I said to that thing inside of me.

Then, I felt as if I became stronger. I was able to free myself from Gaara's sand. I looked over at him and ran towards him. But his sand stopped me before I could hit him. I struggled to free myself but at the last moment I hit my head against his.

The badger underneath us turned into sand and started to crumble. As we fell chef toad and Gamatichi both disappeared. And the wind from the smoke blew Gaara and I apart from each other. We both ended up on opposite trees. We stared at each other until I broke the silence.

"Like, even I'm empty after all this. Same with you too, right! I'll reach my limit after one final blow to you.... we're both a like me and you. Let's make this the end of it." I said to him.

He stayed quite then stood up straight. I did the same then looked towards Kimimaru's direction. All I hoped for was for her to be okay. But right now, I have to settle things with Gaara.