Special 28

[Edited]

Kimimaru

I was woken up by Ty and two other ninjas in the morning. I didn't really know what was going on but for some reason I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I couldn't explain how much it hurt. The two ninjas took Sakura home while I went to see Tsunade.

"Now Kimimaru, I want you to tell me what happened." Tsunade said as I had my head on her lap.

"I don't really remember. All I know is that I was going to sleep and when woke up I was outside on a bench." I responded.

"Kimimaru, just try to remember what happened. I'm trying to help you out." Tsunade said.

"But I don't know what happened!" I shouted at her. At that moment I heard someone knock at the door.

"Enter!" Tsunade shouted. I looked over at the door to see Shikamaru walk in.

"Shikamaru!" I shouted running towards him.

"Kimimaru? What's wrong?" Shikamaru said hugging me tightly.

"Shikamaru! Step forward." Tsunade said. He stood in front of her desk and I followed.

"Late last night, Sasuke left the village." Tsunade said. At that moment I started to remember everything that happened last night.

"There's no doubt in my mind he's headed for the Sound Village." She continued.

"No! Your wrong! He must of gone after Itachi! He must of seen him during that mission that he wanted to go look for him!!" I shouted at her.

"Kimimaru! Look, I don't want to believe it either but based on what I've seen so far, there's no doubt he went to go see Orochimaru." Tsunade replied.

"He promised me he wouldn't go to him! I told him Orochimaru tried to kill me once! I told him that Orochimaru just wanted him for his body! I told I was one of his experiments!!" I shouted.

"Kimi-"

"What?!" Tsunade shouted cutting Shikamaru off.

"I was one of his experiments! I just don't want Sasuke to be the same!" I shouted running out of her office.

I didn't realize that I was running back to Sasuke's place. I stood in front of the door waiting to see Sasuke sitting at the table with a cup of tea in his hand. I opened the door only to see it lonely.

"I can't believe it! You promised! You promised me you wouldn't go to him!" I shouted breaking everything in my reach.

I ran towards my room to grab my weapon pouch. I ran out of the house and started running towards the road that leads out of the village.

"Shukaku, can you help me find Sasuke?" I said as I ran through the forest.

"I can try but I don't think we'll be able to find him." He replied.

"We have to find him! We've been running for hours now!" I shouted.

"Lord Sasuke, I think this will be a good place." I heard someone say. I stopped running then climbed the tree closest to me. Once I had gotten to the first branch I looked down at a group of people.

"We've gone far enough from the Hidden Leaf Village." One of the guys with two heads said.

"What do I do now?" I asked everyone.

"Can you try using the same eyes that you used during the first part of the exams? You know the one with the white in the middle." Saiken said.