Special 21

[Edited]

Kakashi

I couldn't believe he was back in the village. I wasn't sure about it until now.

"No one says anything to Sasuke, got it?" Gai said.

"But do you really think it's a good thing to hide from him? I mean, he cares about both of them. Even if he doesn't show it." Kurenai said.

"Even so, we can't..... let him..... find out about...... Itachi...." I struggled to say.

"Kakashi, you should rest. You've helped a lot." Ausuma said.

"Yeah, you're right." I said closing my eyes slowly.

Sasuke

I was making my way to Kakashi sensei's place to ask him to train me. I needed to become stronger so I could protect Kimimaru myself. I don't want her to rely on anyone but me.

"Kakashi...." I was going to continue my sentence but I couldn't.

"Why is Kakashi sleeping? And why are all the Jounin here where he's resting?" I asked as I walked into the room.

"Um, no.... it's not really that." Gai sensei said. At that moment some other ninja barged in the room.

"Is the story that Itachi has return true? And that he's after Naruto and Kimimaru?" The man said.

Kimimaru! Naruto!

I pushed the man aside for I could pass. I ran out the door and ran towards the ramen shop that Naruto and Kimimaru go to. I ran inside and asked the old man if he seen them.

"Ah, Naruto and Kimimaru, let's see.... they were here earlier with lord Jiraiya. They ate some ramen then left. They said they were going to go out of town for a while. If you take the cattle road you'll be able to catch up to them." The old man said.

"Jiraiya?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's one of the legendary sanin. Spotting him is easy, a big white haired man." He replied.

Before I could let him finished I ran out to try to find them before Itachi does.

Kimimaru

"Hey, hey, pervert sanin. What sort of jutsu are you going to teach us this time?" Naruto asked Grandpa Jiraiya.

"Hey you, don't you know what an amazing person I am?" Grandpa Jiraiya replied.

"Of course I do but I'm not sure about him." I said pointing at Naruto then giggling.

"Thanks Kimimaru but it looks like I have to explain to this knucklehead." He said smiling at me.

"You better listen." I said to Naruto as I walked away from him.

I watched as both of them argued back and forth. It was fun but we really needed to get moving. We continued making our way to a small town not to far from the Leaf Village. We checked into a hotel but not before Grandpa Jiraiya saw a pretty woman pass by him. He gave Naruto and I the key to the hotel room and we went our separate ways.

"Naruto! I'm bored!" I shouted while hanging upside down from the ceiling.

"Well, what do you want me to do? That pervert sanin just left us for a pretty lady he saw! Pft, training my ass!" Naruto said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Hey Naruto, what do you think everyone is doing back home?" I asked him.

"Sakura is probably thinking about me." He said smiling a little.