Special 15

[Edited]

Kimimaru

"Well Kakashi said no to me. Gai is with Lee and Naruto has a closet pervert to train him. I can't find Shino or Gaara!" I shouted as I was walking around the hot springs of the village.

"Just calm down kid. You'll find someone to train you." Shukaku said.

"Yeah like who?" I replied a little annoyed. I continued walking while talking with Shukaku and discussing who I would choose to train me.

"I need to do some more research." I heard a man say.

I turned around to see an old man with crazy long hair. He had a huge scroll on his back. He had a small notebook in his hand and he was tapping his pencil against his chin.

"Who's that?" Shukaku asked.

"Don't know but he looks lost. I'll go see if he needs help with something. But in if you think I might be in danger but in." I said to him.

"Alright kid I have your back." Shukaku said and I giggled. I walked over to the man and pulled on his shirt.

"Hey mister." I said looking up at him. He looked surprised at first but then calmed down.

"Do you need help? I heard you earlier so I thought that you maybe lost." I said with a kind smile on my face.

"Thanks kid but I don't need any help unless you know where the best hot spring is." He said smiling at me.

"Actually I do. A lot of women go there a lot. Also many shinobi go there after missions. If you want I can take you there?" He thought for a while until he nodded.

"Alright, lead the way kid." He said and I nodded.

"So kid, what's your name?" The man asked.

"Ask for his. Tell him to tell you his name first." Shukaku said and I nodded.

"Tell me your name first." I said and he nodded.

"I'm one of the legendary sennin. I'm known as the Sage Toad but my name is Jiraiya. Now, what's yours young lady?" Jiraiya said.

"Kimimaru, I live in here in this village. Oh I almost forgot. Welcome to our village. If you want I can show you around for a bit. I still need to find someone to train me for the final test for the Chuunin Exams." I said.

"Well if you want I can train you. I am a sennin after all." He said.

"Let me think about it?" I said.

"Shukaku?"

"Well he's a sennin which means that he as strong as the Hokage. I think you should let him train you." Shukaku replied.

"Alright, I'll let you train me." I said smiling at him.

"Alright first you need to get new weapons. Here some money for you can buy anything you think that you'll need to help you train. Meet me by the waterfall I saw right near here. Now go child, I'll make you stronger than you already are." Jiraiya said and I nodded.

"Yes sir! Oh and that hot spring I was talking about is three blocks from here. Turn right and you'll see a small red bridge. That's the hot spring. Well I go get things to train. Bye master Jiraiya!" I said as I ran towards the village stores.

"I'll beat everyone for sure!"

"Calm down kid. We'll help you out as well."